Home Fleet Central

Rise of the Phoenix (2 Openings - Level 134 Maxed StarBase)

Rise of the Phoenix is recruiting for 2 vacancies. We are usually a top fleet in events and currently have a level 134 StarBase (maxed).

We would prefer level 40 and above captains, but can make exceptions for dedicated new captains. Our fleet requirements are

• meet daily goals
• join our fleet chat on Discord (no VIP or spend requirements)
• be able to spell Quatloo backwards

We use the discord chat for official fleet communication including event announcements, managing squads, and choosing squad leaders and shared crew. We don't shuffle squads weekly, but do balance things every few months as well as allow squads to choose their own leaders each week.

It's a great laid back fleet that still manages to rank well. When I joined a few years back I thought having to check Discord every now and then would be a drag but it actually enhances the play experience. Everyone is polite, a Trekkie and a good sport.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the fleet or are interested in joining.

Comments

• Hello! My Game name is Captain Scarlet. I am a 68th level Captain. I do all my dailies and participate in all events. i am most interested in your fleet and have already applied in game.
  • Hello! My Game name is Captain Scarlet. I am a 68th level Captain. I do all my dailies and participate in all events. i am most interested in your fleet and have already applied in game.

Hello there Captain Scarlet, I've passed on that you applied in game to our fleet admiral. Give it some time or contact me if it takes too long.
  • I have found a fleet now. Thanks for the reply though.
  • I have found a fleet now. Thanks for the reply though.

No worries. LLAP.
  • To give you an idea of how well the fleet can do here's how we placed last week

8diuda95n4pw.gif

Not bad for a fleet that is laid back and chill.

• All openings are now filled.

l0vlcvzsle6v.jpg

• If another vacancy comes up, pls let me know.
    I'm a very active L73