Home The Bridge
Options

Immortalized status for behold

fkfa8db385qo.png Just wanted to highlight this as it was a feature often requested.
Did i miss this in the patch notes, or did DB not mention that they added such a welcomed feature?

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Well, I sure hope so... But I think we will still see a lot of duplicates of crew we have already immortalized.
  • Options
    I think this was added a few updates ago. It's been in the game for a while
  • Options
    Well, in the last pack of 10x10s I still got diplicates which I already had fully fused, so I am a bit sceptical about it being a feature - on the other side, I have to say that the Voyages have been treating me kindly and provided duplicates only about 30-40% of the time, which is really nice.
  • Options
    It's the reverse with me. I only extend to 6hrs once or twice a week, and when a 4* drops it's one I have FFed about three quarters of the time.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    It's the reverse with me. I only extend to 6hrs once or twice a week, and when a 4* drops it's one I have FFed about three quarters of the time.

If you high-load the 2 featured stats you'll reach 6 hrs every voyage without using any dil.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    I can only get in the 5000s max in any one skill with the crew I have.
  • Options
    You have 120 frozen crew... I guess you must have hard-pushed all the 1*s & 2*s!

• Options
    Other then Med, I get the 7K during the week or galaxy events. During faction events my best crew is out on shuttles.
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Scoustar wrote: »
    You have 120 frozen crew... I guess you must have hard-pushed all the 1*s & 2*s!

Yep, and a good chunk of 3*s. I figured the lower the star value, the easier to level, the faster to get dilithium achievements.
  • Options
    Gib wrote: »
    Other than Med, I get the 7K during the week or galaxy events. During faction events my best crew is out on shuttles.

Am with you on that one! Although my Med has improved since I finished Ezri and got extra stars on Mobile Doc.

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, in the last pack of 10x10s I still got diplicates which I already had fully fused, so I am a bit sceptical about it being a feature

This has nothing to do with getting duplicates. The new feature is showing "immortalized," which really should read "vaulted," when one of the choices is in your vault. Previously, it would say "not owned."
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless of its wording, it was a very welcome addition after a great deal of moaning and gnashing of teeth. I was (and am) grateful for that improvement.
  • Options
    Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is definitely a welcome addition. My only suggestion for improvement is to make the "Immortalized" a different color (perhaps green) so that it stands out and can be easily identified with a quick glance. I can't tell you how much behold advice I've seen for the immortalized character because no one notices the difference.
    The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be a welcome addition if the loot table recognised your roster like Dabo and gave you stuff you need rather than a duplicate.

When you start getting 5* Beholds saying all 3 are immortalised that's when you need to see your dentist about grinding your teeth.