robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in The Bridge
87e6upo8cxfe.jpg

faf28o8xti2y.jpg

Comments

• This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely had to high Rez him for timelines 😄
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where’s his pants? Guy clearly knows how to wear clothes cause he wears a shirt. No pants is a choice.

No mas pantelones!
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • robownage wrote: »
    87e6upo8cxfe.jpg

faf28o8xti2y.jpg

Are you on iOS, Android or Steam? Just asking, because until just now,
    he wasn t showing in my vault, regardless several restarts of the app.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Sord shows as in pack but not showing in the Vault and I have restarted the game and double checked
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get him in the vault, but not the extra information in the screen shots above. (Android)
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get him in the vault, but not the extra information in the screen shots above. (Android)

Have you tried tapping on the portrait area? Just opening the crew in the vault doesn’t get me (iOS) to the stats screen, I have to tap once more to see the art and stats like in the above screenshots.

He is gone again, my vault shows 995 after 2 restarts....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

He is gone again, my vault shows 995 after 2 restarts....

...and he's back again! Reminds me of the TNG epi...shields are up....and down again. And now back up again...lol
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's not in my vault either (iOS) ... even after multiple restarts ... heh, imagine doing a pull for crew not even in the portal. :)
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's disappeared for me now too, on Android.
  • RaraRacing wrote: »
    He's not in my vault either (iOS) ... even after multiple restarts ... heh, imagine doing a pull for crew not even in the portal. :)

remembers Musketeer LaForge

It's too soon.

I was around back then but I don’t remember what happened....dare I ask? :lol:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »

It's too soon.

yes ... yes ... it is ...

(though it might be ominous that Shen still hasn't posted the crew stats in the Starfleet Communications section).

... restarts again ... oh ... the lizards in the house.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

It's too soon.

I was around back then but I don’t remember what happened....dare I ask? :lol:

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/68714
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

It's too soon.

(though it might be ominous that Shen still hasn't posted the crew stats in the Starfleet Communications section).

I don't think she's going to provide the crew stats anymore on the forum, as they're supposed to be visual for everyone in the game now. It's a good, reasonable plan; if only the game would cooperate with her.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

It's too soon.

I could be wrong, but I suspect the new cryo vault setup is intended to replace the stat announcements.

That said, If someone would be so kind as to post the FE ship ability with passive stats, I would appreciate it. They don't appear in the cryo vault, so I need an alternate method to get the passive ship stats for the Crew and Ship Abilities spreadsheet. Thanks in advance!
    Farewell 🖖
    edited February 2021
    jc8g18gpz2bb.jpg

Here's what shows, @Prime Lorca [10FH]. We'll have to rely on a good Samaritan for the passive stats.

Looks like he's joining the 6 second 400% instant damage group.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    jc8g18gpz2bb.jpg

Here's what shows, @Prime Lorca [10FH]. We'll have to rely on a good Samaritan for the passive stats.

Shame he isn’t in an event. I cannot spare dilithium to get him with crew slot sale coming.
    Let’s fly!
    robownage wrote: »
    jc8g18gpz2bb.jpg

Shame he isn’t in an event. I cannot spare dilithium to get him with crew slot sale coming.

I risked 650...got Mutated Paris. Didn't work out, but at least he can easily be tracked down with just 3 polestars whenever he gets added to the portal.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Torias327 wrote: »

How does the avatar look in UC? He has definitely the kind of card to buy for avatar.
    Let’s fly!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Sord. But got some good BeGolds today from Premium Packs from Campaign. And got that Roach guy from the 390 pack he is in.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • lucked out, got Sord in 1 pull.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did 2 pulls hoping for Mutated Paris or Sord. I got 2 Dolims instead.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »

Thank you! Added to spreadsheet. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pulled one so far and got my final star for Gegen. Now, with a bit of equipment, I can immortalize and freeze him for both the Achievement and a slot! Finished Changeling Bashir just after midnight (held off equipping his uniform once I saw the achievement).
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*