Home Engineering Room
Options

Fleet Notifications

This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :).

Comments

• Options
    The notification (as in, the little number in a yellow circle) that used to pop up on the Fleet icon when there was honor, chronitons, or now ISM, to claim, seems to have stopped working since the update to 8.0.

This is obviously unfortunate for individuals if it makes them miss out on rewards, but particularly so for fleets as a whole, since for many players (myself included, I'll happily admit) seeing that notification is what reminds us to make our starbase donations.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    The notification (as in, the little number in a yellow circle) that used to pop up on the Fleet icon when there was honor, chronitons, or now ISM, to claim, seems to have stopped working since the update to 8.0.

This is obviously unfortunate for individuals if it makes them miss out on rewards, but particularly so for fleets as a whole, since for many players (myself included, I'll happily admit) seeing that notification is what reminds us to make our starbase donations.

There have also been complaints of this in my fleet. They "shouldn't" miss out, just as long as they log in to the fleet dashboard the next day. Still... I hope they investigate and fix this all the same.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    KopaceticK[BART'S]KopaceticK[BART'S] ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I agree, lots of caps in our fleet rely on that icon light to remind then to check donations and fleet progress. Stopped working after the newest version 8. Idk abt platforms I'll inquire in fleet but myself I'm using Android mobile.

Txs Cap.KopaseticK
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Ditto. Also msg light not working.