Home The Bridge

Cryo Vault Requests

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
I have two requests for the cryo vault. Both seem relatively small maybe, but please hear me out. :)

1) Please add the passive stats for the ship abilities. I put them in my community resource for crew and ship abilities, so this would help me out. Otherwise, I request that we go back to having the stats posted in Starfleet Communications so I can still get the information.

2) Please add the First to Max information in the cryo vault. This would be a nice little bonus for those who achieve it and prevent hard feelings from those who attempt it after it's already been done. Especially now that they appear even earlier in dabo wheels.

Thanks for considering these requests. :)
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• +1 with these! i’d also like the ability to search for multiple traits (the way you can on datacore) in the vault 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    When I select a skill I want all the crew frozen or not to be included in the ordering by that stat. Edit: it would be nice to include the crew we do not have too in that ordering.

Nice catch @Prime Lorca [10FH] that is the only stat (passive ship abilities) not listed.

FTM. does not matter that much to me. But the info probably would not be that hard to add I would think, but who knows.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1, @WaldoMag
    It drives me nuts sifting through the Vault for traits, variants, skill, et c. and then needing to click them one by one.
    If I'm looking in the Vault, I'm actively looking at my frozen or missing crew in relation to active crew, in consideration of thawing or acquiring. I suspect people might actually use that last a lot now with retrieval coming active. If I just needed to see my crew in quarters, I'd be looking in quarters.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unowned then owned in rank of rarity.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    My spreadsheet has more holes for the passive ship abilities. I would really like that to be addressed in some fashion.
    Farewell 🖖