Home Make It So!
Options

Enable Warp Max for cadet missions, please

Seems like this was overlooked when the cooldown timer was removed.

Comments

• Options
    OMG I was just thinking the same thing just now while doing my dailies lol
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Enabling Warp Max would conceivably consume 10 tickets all at once. We are only afforded 6. Unless we buy more.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick wrote: »
    Enabling Warp Max would conceivably consume 10 tickets all at once. We are only afforded 6. Unless we buy more.

Think green...

Don’t exceed Warp 4.
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭

Think green...

Don’t exceed Warp 4.

8nfwq277szge.jpeg

This guy and his sister totally agree.
  • Options
    when you dont have enough chrons to warp 10 it lets you warp to whatever the chrons you do have will allow... hence title warp max instead of warp 10... but 4 more tickets for cadet missions would also be a nice addition thanks for the addition...
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Wizzdome wrote: »
    when you dont have enough chrons to warp 10 it lets you warp to whatever the chrons you do have will allow... hence title warp max instead of warp 10... but 4 more tickets for cadet missions would also be a nice addition thanks for the addition...

I have to agree with you there. 6 is a silly number.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wizzdome wrote: »

I have to agree with you there. 6 is a silly number.

5wzwp649lwss.gif