Home Fleet Central

Bork, Bork, Borg! Looking to recruit new members

Bork, Bork, Borg! is and has been a fleet for casual players, but numbers have dropped over the last year. Some move on to more high profile fleets, some stop playing. We are currently a level 100 fleet with 15 members and looking to recruit a few more to try and be able to hit the first level of ISM rewards to help with the new feature.

We currently have open recruitment for any level. Completing dailies most days is preferable, but not a requirement - if we can be a help to newer players getting on the rung that is a worthy cause.

If you are interested look us up.
KtB.

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your members can come over to my lvl134 starbase. We would be happy to have u. Yesterday we got 31 dailies completed. With your group we could all get all tiers of ism every day.
    Let’s fly!
  • Taking the fleet to max level is one of my remaining long term game goals (gotta have something to cling on to!), so I personally am not ready to jump ship. However, if any fleet members feel they need to move on to advance their own game goals, I can point them in your direction.
    Thanks.
    KtB
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can respect that. Good luck to you.
    Let’s fly!