Home The Bridge

Crew Retrieval problem?

Okay so it gave me a Data Q, which I am not sure if everyone received that exact same crew. But there is a problem that I see where when you select unowned, it does not take into account your frozen crew. I had Data Q frozen. So it seems to me that this could be a problem?

Comments

• Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Does the exclamation point over Crew Retrieval stay on for everyone else? Not sure if it's a bug because I did the tutorial before it went live by clicking on the achievement yesterday. It annoys me.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Bound2Fate wrote: »
    Does the exclamation point over Crew Retrieval stay on for everyone else?
    Mine persisted at first, but has since gone away. I'm not sure if retrieving a crew after Data Q did this, or rebooting.

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine went away after I locked in Saboteur Garak.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there may be something that needed to be clicked on before it goes away, but again I did not know for sure.

As others said, it eventually went away on all 3 of my accounts.
  • Okay so it gave me a Data Q, which I am not sure if everyone received that exact same crew. But there is a problem that I see where when you select unowned, it does not take into account your frozen crew. I had Data Q frozen. So it seems to me that this could be a problem?

Everyone received Data Q as per the Tutorial, because it made you choose specific Polestars that made him appear as the only possibility.
  • Bound2Fate wrote: »
    Does the exclamation point over Crew Retrieval stay on for everyone else?
    Mine persisted at first, but has since gone away. I'm not sure if retrieving a crew after Data Q did this, or rebooting.

After retrieving another crewman and wasting 900 Quantum the exclamation mark is gone, at least until I have enough Quantum for another Retrieval I assume.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midspeed wrote: »
    I assumed the exclamation point was to indicate that your retrieval energy was maxed out, but I could be wrong

This was my conclusion as well.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The icon was driving me crazy. Well worth the 5 million credits.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya that explains what happened. When I could no longer retrieve any crew it went away.
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    The exclamation point went away for me when I pulled an uncommon (because you can't get the temporary achievement for retrieving crew if you pull 2 5*s without dilithium), so it must just show up when your quantum is full.
  • I concur, the exclamation point appears when the quantum reaches maximum and goes away when you use some by retrieving. but I would like to know what the exclamation point on Crew is for? just to clarify. not crew retrieval, Crew where you keep your entire unfrozen roster.?
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to know as well. I had it for a while but now it’s gone. I don’t know what happened for it to go away. When it was there everything in the crew quarters was up to date.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31
    I thought the exclamation on the crew was when you could either Fuse someone or could equip someone with either the item or build it.
    But I also remember that being a number for the number crew that it can be done too.

Ya, no sure if we are talking the same thing. But my third account has 241 on it. So that is the number of crew I think I could equip something. Not sure if citations might be added to it.

Edit: strange it is 242 until I click then it goes to 241. Maybe they only add one citation and it is on the main screen. And, it goes away when you click on the crew.

If you are talking about the lower left corner icon (on crew page) that is collections you completed a tier on, that can be collected.

4zfts5kg2npa.jpeg
    I just did a count , it comes to 240. If you add just one for a citation. That would be 241. I have no idea why 242, and maybe if you do not have anybody that can be cited or leveled (saw leveled was included , someone FE but not 100) or item that can be equipped, maybe that would be the exclamation. But only on main screen?? 242 because one crew was in overflow. I had done a 10,000 honor Begold.

Edit2: I just got the exclamation point. (Voyage just got back)
    May mean more crew than slots.
    faum99cj4ddg.jpeg

Edit3 I believe the exclamation means, after you just started the Ap. , that you have more crew than slots. It will update after you close the Ap. and reopen.