Home Engineering Room
Options

Game crashes on crew retrieval

<TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Engineering Room
Every single time. Happens as soon as I press Confirm. Retrieval is successful, though. The new crew is in my crew list when I restart the game.

I'm on iOS. Yes, the game has been restarted, obviously. I'm 3 for 3 on crashes.

EDIT: I guess there's supposed to be some kind of animated sequence that happens after you hit Confirm. Or so I'm told. I assume the crash is happening when the game tries to load that sequence.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every single time. Happens as soon as I press Confirm. Retrieval is successful, though. The new crew is in my crew list when I restart the game.

I'm on iOS. Yes, the game has been restarted, obviously. I'm 3 for 3 on crashes.

EDIT: I guess there's supposed to be some kind of animated sequence that happens after you hit Confirm. Or so I'm told. I assume the crash is happening when the game tries to load that sequence.

Could you please provide details about your device?
    Including OS version, ram, storage space.

Thank you!
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    iOS 12.4.9

According to Wikipedia it has 2GB of RAM so I'll have to go with that since you can't tell from within the operating system and Apple's own tech spec page doesn't even list RAM. EDIT: And other places say it's 1GB. So your guess is as good as mine.

12 GB of available space (out of 32 total)