Home The Bridge

Compensate Our Fleet

Thanks to these arbitrary and not-covered-by-TOS bans, we’re gonna miss targets for the next 72 hours.

Please compensate.

Thanks.

Comments

• @Ramza ++
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Getting more constellations is nice, but are you going to be reversing the bans @Shan @WRG Ben ?

Because this is not enough to earn back loyalty. What compensation are you providing for my banned friends and fleetmates?

~[RR] Ulysses Winters

+1
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Getting more constellations is nice, but are you going to be reversing the bans @Shan @WRG Ben ?

Because this is not enough to earn back loyalty. What compensation are you providing for my banned friends and fleetmates?

~[RR] Ulysses Winters

I know several fleets have been decimated. Simply not well thought out.
  • Which other fleets are affected? I think we need to get a good count.
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which other fleets are affected? I think we need to get a good count.

Potentially all of them.
  • By the way, there is a glitch with the new retrieval gift. It is not giving 19 pulls. I only got 12
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    Which other fleets are affected? I think we need to get a good count.

Potentially all of them.

This. Random distribution of the ban, if the number is large enough, would impact every Fleet. Entirely possible, depending on the number banned.....
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    By the way, there is a glitch with the new retrieval gift. It is not giving 19 pulls. I only got 12

I only got 17. And I didn't get any extra packs earlier, the bug wasn't available for me. So it's just another mistake to compound on all the others.

Open a CS ticket. Make them fix it.
    Also, if your fleet misses out on rewards because of TP's foul up, open a ticket and get compensation. If they're not going to treat us fairly, make them work for it.
  • Well I only know of 1 in my fleet that for sure got banned. But a lot of my fleet doesn't get on discord. We normally have 20+ online right now. And our current online count is 4....
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fleets top brass all seems intact so far but we will see....
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!