Home The Bridge

Lets get this straight.

It took them less than three hours to come up with code to implement 72 hour bans for people who clicked a button.

And the stuck voyages glitch thats been around for years gets monetized instead of being fixed.

Anyone else see whats going on here?

Comments

• I think today will be know as the day this game died. Maybe they will make a card of Ben or Shan to offer on the 1 year anniversary, but I won’t be around to see it.
  • BarnBurner wrote: »
    It took them less than three hours to come up with code to implement 72 hour bans for people who clicked a button.

And the stuck voyages glitch thats been around for years gets monetized instead of being fixed.

Anyone else see whats going on here?

Doesn't surprise me with their supposed "backlog" that keeps growing but this stuff is always done in a heartbeat lol

Not to mention they were able to cherry pick those who did the "bad thing"
  • Well considering this didn't go down yesterday I am going to assume there was no buy again button so what muppet screwed up and is making everyone else pay for it?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jellybaby wrote: »
    Well considering this didn't go down yesterday I am going to assume there was no buy again button so what muppet screwed up and is making everyone else pay for it?

Somebody said something about an identical offer reappearing causes it to glitch. Except the second day that the $0.99 Credits was available, it worked properly and only let me do it once.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."