Home The Bridge

Well...

NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2021 in The Bridge
The communities surrounding this game have made my time here a pleasant one. I have enjoyed our time talking about our favorite shows and characters, theorycrafting every aspect of the game, generating spreadsheet after spreadsheet.

Thanks to Paladin, I lucked into joining an amazing fleet right from the beginning . If you are looking to join a very active, no-pressure, yet competitive fleet, Rise of the Phoenix will have at least 1 opening for which you can apply here.

Thanks to the Big Book crew who kindly let me do some number crunching alongside them. I can never stop praising them and the Timelines Talks podcast folk for their invaluable work.

I have met some great people along the way whom I can happily call friends and I hope we can keep in touch.

🖖

Comments

• This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of many but still these types of good players leaving shows how much of a blunder this was.
  • Cpt dxCpt dx ✭✭✭
    Holy crap
  • benny wrote: »
    LLAP
    Kirki wrote: »
    Real shame here. Hopefully TP is paying attention that they lost a huge spender who was passionate about the game and a community contributor.

All of this could have been avoided with better management from TP.

The person in charge of the message Shan delivered should be fired immediately.

Worst customer relations for a service that is trying to get people to spend money. You don't start a pissing content with paying customers. You always tread softly and politely even when in the right (and I'm not saying TP was in the right).

There is no hope for WRG if people like NoNameNamer leave and they don't take notice. It goes to show how damaging all this has been when someone with the passion and dedication to finish 2nd in a skirmish event quits the game just 4 days later.

Tbh I'd probably quit the game after coming second in a skirmish too 😄
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • MagpieMagpie ✭✭✭
    Hope you're still checking this. We will miss you and there's always a space if you change your mind.
  • Dear Star Trek Timelines community
    I am a level 99, VIP 14, nearly 5yr veteran. I was one of the players recently banned I agree with so many of the sentiments stated in the forum about how unfair, harsh, and knee-jerk this was. I sent an email requesting compensation for the resources I lost during the ban. The short answer from TP was NO - deal with it. Basically be happy that TP reduced my ban to 24 hours. I cannot put into words how infuriating this response was. It has been mentioned many times before how little TP cares about us as players but this incident cemented in my mind just how true that is. I refuse to give any support to such a company that demonstrates so deliberately how little they care!! I will be quitting and will miss everyone very much. Thank you for all your help and support.