Home The Bridge

Satire(or is it?) WRG presents its new gameplay features

Finaly we at WRG release our real new feature. You wanted new gameplay? We provide it.
Hide and seek games are very popular as are gambling games or strategy games.
We have incorporated these gamet types into star trek timelines.

Every few days we will introduce new bugs, sometimes clear, sometimes disguised as features or presents. They might be buttons with hidden messages, they might be misleading texts, they might be freezes, removal fromf fleets, theres a lot of variants. Will you find them?

If you find them you can participate in several other subgames.
Report it in limited characters, wait a few days and start an email battle where we will offer you no compensation, small compensation, allow you to pay dilitium to get what we failed to deliver or just ignore you. But occasionally you wil WIN and get a good compensation.

But there is strategy involved too.
Is it a bug? Or a feature, or a change. Should I use it.
And if I use it and it is a bug will I get punished or rewarded. or will all my fleetmates get punished.
Did wrg mean what it wrote, or did they change their mind.

Here you gamble. Huge wins and huge losses. Prices include dilitium, free packs, resources. Penalties include taking all your resources, banning you, punishing your friends. Enjoy the newest high stake gambling part of star trek timelines.

To increase the challenge for our experienced players we will not fix most of these bugs or test new things.
Getting hit with several bugs in a row and deciding if you should spend hours reporting them, use them or ignore some and use others is a challenging new part of Star Trek Timelines. No more boredom. Our new gameplay has finaly arrived.

Comments

• It's like Among Us!
  • Ladies and gentlemen, this is currently winning the forums.
  • Bueller ? (TP)..............Bueller ? (TP)................
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Oh there is activity going on as I’ve seen snipped comments in other threads. Probably should stop worrying about a few posts and worry more about how to backpedal your way out of this mountain of a debacle.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    bump...this needs to stay at the top of the feed...until they ban it also
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!