Home The Bridge
Options

Yup, sure..."It happens!"

both at 25% crit...
ytwydux8bk1j.jpg

Comments

• Options
    The story of 80% of my gauntlets... even when I'm 45% and opponent is 5%... the above happens!
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    Wow.. my gauntlet has been pretty fair, that's really unfortunate.
  • Options
    Hope_FHope_F ✭✭✭
    On the risk sounding like our dumba** president: The system is rigged!
  • Options
    Two non-canons?

It's a shame they couldn't have killed *each other.*
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    It happens.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNGesus giveth. RNGesus taketh away.
  • Options
    I'm betting it was a loot box roll. there's definitely something fishy whenever its a multiple of 3 minus 1 roll.
  • Options
    I'm betting it was a loot box roll. there's definitely something fishy whenever its a multiple of 3 minus 1 roll.

This. Anytime you're on a roll you better have a sure bet win for that multiple of three challenge.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Options
    This happens to me routinely. I always add an implicit 20% to opponent crit rating and it's been pretty decent.

For me it happens a lot on 5% opponent ratings though. I'll have 25%-45% on a two skill match, opponent has 5%, and then wouldn't you know, here come two or three crits from them. Meanwhile, I can't recall ever having a crit on 5%. If I have, the times can be counted on one hand. For opponents, I need both hands, both feet, and more.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭

This. Anytime you're on a roll you better have a sure bet win for that multiple of three challenge.

This is definitely true. Rolls and crits are nerfed more often than not on multiples of three.