Home The Bridge
Options

Petition to Remove the Ban on the Players

Petition to Remove the Ban on the Players 130 votes

Remove the Ban
92%
Warrior Willo[DC] MerwinianChief Eud{DD}rickCaptain_WhoSSR BarkleySabine of AthensCaptain DurfMuadDaveZombie Squirrel {SST} Captain Magenta BorealisNad Hal[QH] OxmyxeXo | Cadet MatteXo | SilverRose (retired)Vaelerys Targaryen[TLA] ChancellorCommander SinclairThis Sisko1[SSR] GTMETLocutus_of_Borg_ 120 votes
Leave the Ban
7%
KopaceticK[BART'S][TNS] Prince ValiumPurplMonki[SoCo] MatzeFi®3wall(A) Traveling Manguest_688142280495107OU Capt. JamesChuck S DarwinPeets 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    Remove the Ban
    Who is so excited about others getting screwed by clicking keep the ban

Probably some employee or a shareholder in TP stock.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    Remove the Ban
    Pjotr84 wrote: »

As a shareholder I wouldn't be too happy they banned the most active players.

Oh, I would not either, but greed does horrible things to people’s minds especially those whose sole existence is to invest and gain stupid amounts of money. They might think this will now force people to pay for more when in reality it is the exact opposite. I have seen terrible decisions in regards to business sense when greed takes over.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    Remove the Ban

@WRG Ben and some of the alts he posts here with.
    01000010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001
  • Options
    BarnBurnerBarnBurner ✭✭✭✭
    Remove the Ban
    This forum is not a big enough megaphone. I think we need to take this fight to twitter and post direct to TP
  • Options
    Remove the Ban
    Pjotr84 wrote: »

As a shareholder I wouldn't be too happy they banned the most active players.

And ticked off a number of others.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove the Ban
    Remove and apologize for their own mistake. Will take a lot to make right
  • Options
    Remove the Ban
    I voted to remove the ban. While there were player that did exploit the glitch and promoted that exploitation to their fleets, the vast majority pushed the button in innocence and should not be punished for a programming error. Intent is the key here and it is difficult to prove intent.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove the Ban
    After clearing out the “pull-19 pack” offer, I now have a large number of polestars, minimal ISM (from opening constellations), and not enough quantum to do anything (due to the first-day crew retrieval).

Did the banned players have a polestar/ISM/quantum status that significantly different than this? Doubt it. Even if so, clawback the extras and move forward.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Remove the Ban
    Remove the ban and at the same time remove the “managers” responsible for thinking it was the correct response and give them a lifetime ban from ever working in customer service again.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    BarnBurnerBarnBurner ✭✭✭✭
    Remove the Ban
    There needs to be an OR ELSE.

Like, remove the bans and cough up a major apology package OR ELSE we all walk
  • Options
    Remove the Ban
    . I don’t know how many people this game employs, but I have to figure it’s a couple dozen. I feel truly awful for them.

For some time I have suspected it is just two. Shan and Ben. It is the only thing that explains the lack of care and attention. For all I know, they're the same person too. Cost-cutting since the takeover.
  • Options
    Remove the Ban
    Even if the ban is removed I will not come back. Tp has lost a fan , a loyal customer, and someone who logs on at least 20 times a day.
  • Options
    Remove the Ban
    Hearts of iron is a decent game
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove the Ban
    I voted remove but really at this point what good would it do
  • Options
    =j= Zathras=j= Zathras ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Remove the Ban
    I voted, but I don't really believe petitions work, so...
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove the Ban
    I voted, but I don't really believe petitions works, so...

They would work if TP/WRG gave a damn about the players or the game. But they don't, so they don't.