Home Engineering Room
Options

Tyler, Burnham Uniform Mixup

A while back when Ash Tyler was released, many of us, including myself, noticed that all of Tyler’s uniforms had, well, basically breasts in the pic of each of them. I thought at first that it was just a mistake on one level, but it turned out that every single one of his uniforms had breasts. So that was weird and I believe someone else reported it, but then, here comes Tactical Michael Burnham. Now I have some issues with this character all by itself. Like, which Burnham is this? If Shenzhou Burnham than I suppose it’s all good the way it is, but if it’s suppose to be Discovery Burnham, shouldn’t she have the Criminal trait? Also, why call her Tactical Burnham when she’s not wearing the tactical vest? Shouldn’t she be more like Pistol Burnham? Anyhow, my connective point is actually her uniforms. They DON’T have breasts. So, I can only conclude that DB somehow got the pics for these two characters mixed up and swapped all around, so Tyler has all the female uniforms and Burnham has all the male ones. Now an addendum. Please don’t jump on me about the nature of gender fluidity or anything like that. This has nothing to do with that. I’m just pointing out a small optic mistake that some of us find nitpickingly irritating. That is all. The mystery of the Tyler uniforms is solved.
Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.

Comments

• Options
    P.S. - Oh yeah, we still need you to fix this, DB, which is why this was posted in the Engineering room.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Need" is a pretty strong word. While I've certainly pointed out trivial things like this myself, just so they know about them, I would rather DB spend their time fixing bugs and making improvements that have actual impact on game play, rather than something which is wrong but merely only in a funny sort of way -- like the typo (which I think still exists) in Voyages: "an fabanadoned".

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Well, if it helps, I did not intend my “need” to be a strongly used word in that sentence. I’ve used as more of a suggestion for them to follow if they ever get the time or happen to score a pack of unpaid interns in the near future.