Home Fleet Central
Options

[EDIT: CLOSED] Looking for Another Small Fleet to Merge With

edited February 2021 in Fleet Central
EDIT: CLOSED. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR INTEREST. WE GOT A LOT MORE FLEETS INTERESTED THAN EXPECTED. WE WEIGHED ALL OPTIONS CAREFULLY.

With the new additions to the game, it is nearly impossible to bring in more players to your fleet if you have a small number of members. To help out fleets in this situation, it would be beneficial for both to merge fleets, and so the Cosmic Knights are looking for other fleets in similar situations to merge with.

We are a fleet of 15 longtime members. The Cosmic Knights was founded on the belief of playing the game at your own pace while having the resources of a fleet. We have high ranking members and squads for competitive players and also are a home to any solo players who play the game for entertainment.

We are looking for other small fleets who would like to merge and have a similar mindset. We don't force members to participate in events or anything they don't choose to do. A home for all players!

Any fleets with small numbers who are also in need of a boost to reach the new daily rewards, and don't demand participation from their members, hit us up and hopefully we can merge to build a bigger fleet together.

Comments

• Options
    From 1 Squirrel to Another, i wish you the best of luck. 🐿
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    From 1 Squirrel to Another, i wish you the best of luck. 🐿

Thanks, fellow fuzzy tail :)
  • Options
    Hi there! I’m one of the foundering members of KDF Targs of War. We have 24 members and there are a lot us that have been in the fleet for years. We have a level 134 starbase and we would be very interested in a merger with you.
  • Options
    silver04gt wrote: »
    Hi there! I’m one of the foundering members of KDF Targs of War. We have 24 members and there are a lot us that have been in the fleet for years. We have a level 134 starbase and we would be very interested in a merger with you.

Also with KDF Targs of War. We're currently set to full open join, so if your fleet is interested, you don't need to wait for us to get back to us. You can just look us up and jump in. Let us know if do in fleet chat. ^_^
  • Options
    Hi there, I'm admiral of Canada Period 2 fleet. We have 28 members and we are always recruiting. We share the same mindset. The only thing that we demand from a member is to be active in any way. If you are not active for 14 days you are out :) If you are interested in merging let me know. We are at level 113 of starbase.
  • Options
    I'm an officer in TheResistance. We are a fleet of 20-22 that would welcome another small fleet. We have a fully equipped starbase and ask that members be active to as near daily as possible, considering the new ISM daily achievement. Reach out to me if you're interested.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a level 132 starbase sister fleet with about 20 members. if there's anyone who is interested in joining us as a group, please shoot me a message. Very casual fleet, no requirements other than to just have fun and work with each other.

If interested, we have a discord server in common with our other sister fleets.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    We have a level 132 starbase sister fleet with about 20 members. if there's anyone who is interested in joining us as a group, please shoot me a message. Very casual fleet, no requirements other than to just have fun and work with each other.

If interested, we have a discord server in common with our other sister fleets.
    Adm. Riker wrote: »
    I'm an officer in TheResistance. We are a fleet of 20-22 that would welcome another small fleet. We have a fully equipped starbase and ask that members be active to as near daily as possible, considering the new ISM daily achievement. Reach out to me if you're interested.
    veX wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm admiral of Canada Period 2 fleet. We have 28 members and we are always recruiting. We share the same mindset. The only thing that we demand from a member is to be active in any way. If you are not active for 14 days you are out :) If you are interested in merging let me know. We are at level 113 of starbase.
    DimeDrl wrote: »
    silver04gt wrote: »

Also with KDF Targs of War. We're currently set to full open join, so if your fleet is interested, you don't need to wait for us to get back to us. You can just look us up and jump in. Let us know if do in fleet chat. ^_^

Thank you everyone for the invites and being open to merging. I am in talks with my fleet and will work with everyone to decide which fleet they would like to join.

I am thankful to everyone for being very flexible and who share in the mindset of letting their members play without mandated rules on how to do so.

I will contact you if my fleet has chosen you and will close the discussion once we have. Once again, thank you all.
  • Options
    I'm late to the the discussion, but we're a small fleet, Dabo Addicts Anonymous, with 30 current members and hitting the 20 dailies. We have a level 134 starbase, and our only current requirement is hitting the dailies (we're open enrollment with no level requirement). There is no event participation requirements (although some members rank top 1500), so we're low pressure and we only use the in game chat function to communicate. Happy to have any of you, if you're also like-minded. Thanks!
  • Options
    My Fleet is in a similar situation. [PJW] Prune Juice Warriors used to be a full 50 members strong, but now we are down to 26. I would love to invite the members of another smaller Fleet to join up with us. We are all about fun and learning and playing the game as you see fit.

Looking forward to hearing from interested players!
  • Options
    Bakkster wrote: »
    My Fleet is in a similar situation. [PJW] Prune Juice Warriors used to be a full 50 members strong, but now we are down to 26. I would love to invite the members of another smaller Fleet to join up with us. We are all about fun and learning and playing the game as you see fit.

Looking forward to hearing from interested players!

I suggest to open a seperate thread for that course.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•