Home The Bridge
Options

Shan: This is not your fault, but how can you stay?

You have been with this game a long time. You were her before TP. How can you continue to represent this company?

I respect you, I respect your opinion, I appreciate you past efforts to communicate and keep the community informed.

How can you continue to front for a company who obviously does not understand their customers and does not respect their customers?

We know you well enough to KNOW you understand the situation. Seems to me that you are in a untenable situation. How can you look at yourself in the morning? How can you post what you know is wrong? How can you stay?

Comments

• Options
    JefeJefe ✭✭✭
    ShawdowPresence: I agree with you. Sad to realize you must value your job more than your dignity.
  • Options
    ShadowPresenceShadowPresence ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Jefe wrote: »
    ShawdowPresence: I agree with you. Sad to realize you must value your job more than your dignity.

Edit: My mistake. I'm sorry. I misread.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭

Again with you making it personal!

Any modicum of agreement I may have had to your original thought is now gone. I feel sorry for you. And in the interest of not fueling this discussion any further, I will not reply to any more of your insults.

I’m not sure that it was personal. I think the “you” didn’t reference anyone specifically. It’s unfortunate that anyone can’t pursue their dreams because they need to make money to eat, have housing, etc.
  • Options
    JefeJefe ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. I think my wording was wrong. I meant to say "Sad to realize that a person has to value their job more than their dignity.
  • Options
    Navarch wrote: »

Any modicum of agreement I may have had to your original thought is now gone. I feel sorry for you. And in the interest of not fueling this discussion any further, I will not reply to any more of your insults.

I’m not sure that it was personal. I think the “you” didn’t reference anyone specifically. It’s unfortunate that anyone can’t pursue their dreams because they need to make money to eat, have housing, etc.

My mistake. I misread into it. I'm backing away, taking a break.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭

My mistake. I misread into it. I'm backing away, taking a break.

No worries. Things get heated. It’s a stressful time.
  • Options
    Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. I think my wording was wrong. I meant to say "Sad to realize that a person has to value their job more than their dignity.

No, I'm sorry Jefe. I misread your reply. That was my mistake.
  • Options
    snookbunny420snookbunny420 ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Comment moderated. ~Shan
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jenn psaki is part of the Bia-Den administration. Shan is part of the Tp administration. Equally part of the swamp

This doesn’t belong here. I have no idea what the political leanings of TP are, nor do I care.

Not true. We totally know their leanings. They’ve made them clear, but you are correct in saying it doesn’t belong here. Time and a place for sure

• Options
    Not a political comment, just an observation.
  • Options
    snookbunny420snookbunny420 ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Comment moderated. ~Shan
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Comment moderated. ~Shan
    No
  • Options
    Two wrongs dont make a right.
    This is all going to far now, the forum isn't a pleasant place anymore.
  • Options
    Sorry I apologize, not trying to be political, just equating to real life.
  • Options
    But at least I am "big" enough to see my faults and apologize to those I offended.
This discussion has been closed.