Home Fleet Central
Options

[TG] Temporal Guards looking for new members

ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in Fleet Central
Established fleet, going for over 3 years now, with a fully completed starbase. We like to say that we take this game just seriously enough.

Our only real requirement is for active, daily players. But that's it. We don't put pressure on people to rank in events (but we'll cheer you on if you do), maintain the world's greatest roster or anything else that takes away from our one real aim - to play the game and have some fun.

We have an active Discord server that we'd ask you to join (we all know how unreliable in-game chat is, not fit for purpose) but there's no pressure to join in with any of the conversations. We have players who don't say anything. We have others who, frankly, say far too much.

If you think you might be a good fit here, just let us know. Either reply here or message me the forums, or contact any of the senior officers in game ([TG] Gorn Star, [TG] Doublewhite or [TG] ChaosChild).

Comments

• Options
    Found a forever home here with these guys 2.5 years ago. Can't imagine being somewhere else. Laid back, Fun, and funny. Great group of folks always willing to help.
  • Options
    We're basically the most awesome group of people ever. Not even biased.
  • Options
    Especially me. I’m like, everyone’s favorite. It’s a tough burden to carry. I’d appreciate it someone else could join in and help out.
  • Options
    I'm level 60 and finish daily missions/participate in events. In my current fleet, we aren't getting enough people finishing dailies to get ISM consistently. Since I'm f2p, this is important to me. Do you think your fleet would be a good fit for me?

Thanks.
  • Options
    Chapagne wrote: »
    I'm level 60 and finish daily missions/participate in events. In my current fleet, we aren't getting enough people finishing dailies to get ISM consistently. Since I'm f2p, this is important to me. Do you think your fleet would be a good fit for me?

Thanks.

Sounds very promising. I've just replied to your PM.
  • Options
    szn7clcdz8vl.png
  • Options
    KadavarKadavar ✭✭✭
    Are you still looking for fleet members as im looking to move to a more active fleet?
  • Options
    Kadavar wrote: »
    Are you still looking for fleet members as im looking to move to a more active fleet?

Yes, we still have openings. Sent you a message.
  • Options
    ib6ufzdbpb23.png
  • Options
    Actually, there's a distinct lack of whales in the fleet. But it makes a nice picture anyway.
  • Options
    Real life has caught up with a couple of our captains, as a result we currently have two vacancies.

If you're looking for a fun, active fleet, that allows you to be as competitive as you want to be, you may just have found your new home. Drop us a line.

gu1pdusir6la.png
  • Options
    68w0yihrzqi4.jpg
    Two spots actually. See the top of the thread for details.