Home Make It So!
Options

Add impossible to the forum censor.

PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
So I think due to all the "its impossible" to compete in events threads, that impossible should now be a naughty word and hashed out.

Comments

• Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    Or DB could listen and expand the rewards for events. It's absurd that a year and a half ago when there were a tenth of the players the top 1000 got the legendary character, and with the huge player growth since then the legendary reward is still limited to top 1000.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clanof wrote: »
    Or DB could listen and expand the rewards for events. It's absurd that a year and a half ago when there were a tenth of the players the top 1000 got the legendary character, and with the huge player growth since then the legendary reward is still limited to top 1000.

Do you know what the participation numbers were for the first few and the most recent events?
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    No.
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    Are you seriously going to imply you think there are the same number of people playing events today as there were a year and a half ago?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s not like top 1000 is unobtainable. I’m picky about crew. There’s not alot that I say “I have to have them” but when I do I have no problem at all scoring in the top 1000.
  • Options
    That's impossible.

(No, not really. I just couldn't resist.)
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Clanof wrote: »
    Are you seriously going to imply you think there are the same number of people playing events today as there were a year and a half ago?

Honestly, I don't know. We've had a lot of folks join, but we've had a lot of folks quit as well. My first two fleets are tombstones to that effect. Without some numbers we can only wildly speculate. There used to be a forum member who would join an alternate account to an event and get 1-2 VP and see where that landed him to judge base participation. For months on end it was pretty steady, but I've not seen anyone post it.

Regardless, even if rewards need to be adjusted, the whole "Its Impossible" crap with wild speculations and accusations is getting beyond tiresome.