Home The Bridge
Options

TP - after this PR fiasco, how about this show of good faith?

IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
You've lost a lot of respect and credibility; not to mention a portion of your player base.

If there ever was a time to put back tiers 101-120 in the campaigns, as a permanent addition, now is it.

Comments

• Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recognise that you're trying to heal rifts and commend you for that.

But.
    1. They can ban at any time for a mistake of theirs and you might not finish a Campaign you bought.
    2. They can take all that stuff from you on a whim.

So why would you bother paying for an extended Campaign in the first place?

Thank you. I think that TP definitely should be extending an olive branch after this. The extra tiers were popular and they would require little effort to add back, as they've already been coded.

To your other points:

1. Buy the campaign at the end. Then you are sure to have finished it.
    2. If you feel that way, don't spend. Then the worst you could lose is the free track, that doesn't require any real money investment.
    3. I would further state that if you genuinely think there is real risk that would happen again, I would question as to why continue playing at all. Not even being snarky about it. I just wouldn't waste my time at all, let alone money, if I truly thought it would all be gone in an instant.
  • Options
    IceCat wrote: »
    I recognise that you're trying to heal rifts and commend you for that.

But.
    1. They can ban at any time for a mistake of theirs and you might not finish a Campaign you bought.
    2. They can take all that stuff from you on a whim.

So why would you bother paying for an extended Campaign in the first place?

Thank you. I think that TP definitely should be extending an olive branch after this. The extra tiers were popular and they would require little effort to add back, as they've already been coded.

To your other points:

1. Buy the campaign at the end. Then you are sure to have finished it.
    2. If you feel that way, don't spend. Then the worst you could lose is the free track, that doesn't require any real money investment.
    3. I would further state that if you genuinely think there is real risk that would happen again, I would question as to why continue playing at all. Not even being snarky about it. I just wouldn't waste my time at all, let alone money, if I truly thought it would all be gone in an instant.

Fair points and the last one is where I am. I keep coming back to this forum though - have to ween myself off this :lol:
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    How about they also add fleet rankings and rewards plus revamping squad rewards so they can all give some combo of Quantum/Credits/ISM/Honor??

But yes, I like you idea :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    majcrrpsoned.gif
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    The longer December campaign was good, but I'm only in favour if it matches that exactly with accolades in event rewards, otherwise it would eradicate the wiggle room to miss a few days here and there/make the last few tiers completely inaccessible to VIP0.

Speaking of daily participation targets, and somewhat more closely related to the current issue, a permanent downward movement on the thresholds for fleets to get ISM would be a good move too, IMO.

I totally understand your concern with possible incompetence. But, surely an extended Campaign format would also include the previous adjustments to Accolades.

Speaking of Accolades, did they remember to adjust the Accolades Rewards for the Scans to account it being one Goal instead of two now? Did anyone notice?

🥌🦞
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?