Home The Bridge
Options

New icons/pics?

042yisdo4m8t.png
Since when did dilithium have such an icon/picture in an offer?
Or another glitch so we dont know what we potentielly would buy

Comments

• Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About a month ago it changed.
  • Options
    Nvm was explained elsewhere that the picture for dil was changed a while back and tbh i had not noticed whether this new thing had been in offers or whether it was the old
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah some offers still use the older pics so the change is a bit weird
  • Options
    Thx. Then i learned something new today :)
  • Options
    Be careful what you click! They'll ban you!
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭

This one involves real money, so you'd probably be same. [sarcasm]
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    IceCat wrote: »

Why are you doing this? This is a legit question. I don't want any room for confusion like seems to happen when we last interacted.

You are going through multiple threads, posting very angry posts, that are clearly full of rage.

If you are truly done with the game, you're just torturing yourself by continuing to be involved with the forums. I'm genuinely concerned. Why do this to yourself? It isn't healthy.

Honestly? Because I'm annoyed. I'm not a cheat, I want them to publicly acknowledge that. And because I've had a drink and everyone else is in bed. (It's 2300 here)

I could also ask why you feel like you need to defend them at every opportunity? I've seen you accused by other posters as a 'white knight', I'd not heard the term before so had to look it up - but you do seem to fit that description. I - like you - don't want to confuse the situation and I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just curious. You seem pleasant enough and you seem 'switched on', yet you try to excuse everything for them. Let them excuse themselves.

My honest opinion, and I may be way off the mark so excuse me if I am. You, like alot of us, have invested so much into this game that you're afraid to see it fail. If it failed your investment (time and cash) would fail with it. Believe me/us I/we've been there. Unfortunately, you may be where we are in the future.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I respect and appreciate the honesty in your reply. Apologies if I was a little (or a lot) rude in the other thread.

You say, 'the worst thing to do is to be silent' and yet you also say the best thing to do, in my case, would to be to let it go. Honour means alot to me and I dislike being labelled a cheat. That is all. But you're right, I don't need to bring it up in every thread. Those dilithium pictures look different and need addressing!

Goodnight and godspeed. LLAP. :)
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    I respect and appreciate the honesty in your reply. Apologies if I was a little (or a lot) rude in the other thread.

You say, 'the worst thing to do is to be silent' and yet you also say the best thing to do, in my case, would to be to let it go. Honour means alot to me and I dislike being labelled a cheat. That is all. But you're right, I don't need to bring it up in every thread. Those dilithium pictures look different and need addressing!

Goodnight and godspeed. LLAP. :)

No worries. You're not a bad person. You're frustrated. There's a difference.

I only say that in the context if you are truly done with the game. If you aren't, then you should fight like hell to get an apology. I just don't think they'll give you one.

Sleep well.
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s the Voyager warp core!

d44ufwd3rmlb.jpeg

Nice catch!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never noticed the change.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could be wrong, but I believe it happened in conjunction with the premium pack behold change (early January). The menu pics for the “premium rewards” packs changed then too (VA Janeway was added to the image at that time). There are a variety of new dilithium images - check the dilithium store to see them all. :)
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

d44ufwd3rmlb.jpeg

Oh man, what if we had a new starbase room where we could build extra warp cores that would extend our voyages? o:)
  • Options

d44ufwd3rmlb.jpeg

Oh man, what if we had a new starbase room where we could build extra warp cores that would extend our voyages? o:)

that would be something we want and it's cool so we won't get it.
  • Options
    Me [AUS] wrote: »

d44ufwd3rmlb.jpeg

that would be something we want and it's cool so we won't get it.

there’s also no money to be made from starbases...
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!