Home Engineering Room
Options

Help!

4l2jseyllo3f.png

I have just filed a ticket but if anyone knows a fix it would be appreciated. I had to get a new phone today and I can’t access most of the game. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing data and cache, and trying to login multiple times but nothing works.

I can’t send voyages, upgrade crew, see my dilithium, VIP level, or really do anything.

Extremely frustrated at this point because I figured logging in with my account shouldn’t cause massive failure.

Comments

• Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Btw I am now running an android phone. I do also have an iPad both devices affected
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Last thing I can think of. I logged in right away on start up. I feel like the game wants me to do the intro that doesn’t exist anymore.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry this happened.
    Only Support can help, and will do so as quickly as they can.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I am sorry this happened.
    Only Support can help, and will do so as quickly as they can.

Thanks Shan I do appreciate your reply.
  • Options
    Can you get on via Steam?

Or Bluestacks?
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Exact same thing is happening to me as of late last night.
    Somewhat comforting that it isn't just me, but still frustrating.
    Not sure if it is related, but I had been playing on my tablet just fine but, (and I am not 100% sure) it seemed to go wrong after I added it to my phone as well.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Rookhart wrote: »
    Exact same thing is happening to me as of late last night.
    Somewhat comforting that it isn't just me, but still frustrating.
    Not sure if it is related, but I had been playing on my tablet just fine but, (and I am not 100% sure) it seemed to go wrong after I added it to my phone as well.

Yes I am ranked right now 1100 (Can still see my rank in fleet) but I won't be able to access rewards so I am worried I will lose those and obviously can't play game. I also do the monthly dilithium purchase so I am losing out on that. Hopefully support can get back to us ASAP
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Scoustar wrote: »
    Can you get on via Steam?

Or Bluestacks?

I haven't tried Steam simply because it caused issues with both my Android Phone and my iPad. I figured it is an account issue so I haven't launched it there yet.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately the issue would present itself on all platforms.
  • Options
    I played the game last night for the first time.
  • Options
    I have this exact same problem. been having it for about 3 days now. Support seems to respond to my emails around 2 am.. I'm sleeping! .. I just hope I am following their instructions okay. I am missing the event, no chat. no mail. no voyages. I know I can get into the dailies at least. but it's so frustrating
  • Options
    for anyone else having this problem- Fixed in about a week. John Chester is the man.