Home The Bridge
Options

How many currencies do we have in this game now?

edited February 2021 in The Bridge
Genuine question.

Including the currency that we spend on skirmishes...

Comments

• Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off the top of my head:

• Credits
    • Chronitons
    • ISM
    • Dilithium
    • Honour
    • Merits
    • Intel
    • Quantum

Depending on your definition of what constitutes a currency, you could also count polestars, constellations, voyage revive tokens, shuttle rental tokens... or even more if you have a wide definition.
  • Options
    IceCat wrote: »
    Off the top of my head:

• Credits
    • Chronitons
    • ISM
    • Dilithium
    • Honour
    • Merits
    • Intel
    • Quantum

Depending on your definition of what constitutes a currency, you could also count polestars, constellations, voyage revive tokens, shuttle rental tokens... or even more if you have a wide definition.

Yeah, the wider definition is what I was after. Intel is the specific term I was looking for. Appreciated. :)
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off the top of my head:

• Credits
    • Chronitons
    • ISM
    • Dilithium
    • Honour
    • Merits
    • Intel
    • Quantum

Yeah, the wider definition is what I was after. Intel is the specific term I was looking for. Appreciated. :)

No problem.
  • Options
    To a lesser extent, "tickets" could also be considered currencies:

Arena Tickets
    Cadet Tickets
    Expedition Event Tickets
    01000010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001
  • Options
    Not as many as Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replicator Rations
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot what TP's favorite is which they have lost a lot of in just the past few days … real currency (dollars, pounds, euros, pesos, etc.)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Were the players ever able to finish off that Rancor?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play a game that has probably 30+. Even more if you count that each holiday they do Events for has one or two. {Some Event quests use both an easy to acquire hundreds of currency, and a much harder to get currency.} They also have holiday "gifts" that they expect us to buy for $99.99. So, definitely could be a lot more......

🥌🦞
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play a game that has probably 30+. Even more if you count that each holiday they do Events for has one or two. {Some Event quests use both an easy to acquire hundreds of currency, and a much harder to get currency.} They also have holiday "gifts" that they expect us to buy for $99.99. So, definitely could be a lot more......

🥌🦞

😳😳😳

What game is that?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

🥌🦞

😳😳😳

What game is that?!?

Battle Warfare: Naval Empires

It's fun. But that company really knows to monetize. They have one Carrier you can only buy. $99.99 cashy folding money. And, it's not even the best Carrier in the game, any more. There are better ones that you can get by sloooooowly grinding the currency they sell for, that have much better stats. There is one guy, just in our Server, that likely has invested more than the top three spenders here. Possible multiple times more......

🥌🦞
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

I quit that game when they introduced the second Rancor.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    EnderW wrote: »

I quit that game when they introduced the second Rancor.

Haha, I gave up with the first. Some of those rancor phases were easier and people in my group kept not hitting the harder parts. I ran out of auto warp tickets and I had all the pieces needed to lvl up my crew but no credits. I found too they had added way too many things to do every day and it was taking too long. Something players in this game should consider when they ask for more things to do in game.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Genuine question.

For someone claiming to be retired you‘re still quite active here.

No offense, but i don t get it. If you‘re retired from the game,
    why still bothering with forums and e.g. creating threads?

No offense taken.

I like the community. There are plenty of 'retired' players that frequent the forums. And I'm checking back to see if they apologise.

I asked the currency question because in another thread someone had asked how we did not notice that no currency was being taken when we bought again - I guess the answer is because there's so many of them that we have so much of?

I guess I don't like being labelled a cheat and am defending my honour? And of course, answering questions that have been directed at me as in this case. :)
  • Options
    Genuine question.

For someone claiming to be retired you‘re still quite active here.

No offense, but i don t get it. If you‘re retired from the game,
    why still bothering with forums and e.g. creating threads?

No offense taken.

I like the community. There are plenty of 'retired' players that frequent the forums. And I'm checking back to see if they apologise.

I asked the currency question because in another thread someone had asked how we did not notice that no currency was being taken when we bought again - I guess the answer is because there's so many of them that we have so much of?

I guess I don't like being labelled a cheat and am defending my honour? And of course, answering questions that have been directed at me as in this case. :)

vfqw0fz3qqtt.png
    :D;)<3