Home Engineering Room
Options

Daily Targets in fleet list is bugged

Ok me and my girlfriend both play side by side. We did the same amount of missions, cadets at the same time. Everything exactly the same. But yet look at our daily targets.
I'm -{Punisher}-
suqhulirtx0c.png

She's -{CrazyLady}-
mq3sgscj7lrd.png

She plays on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
Android version 10

I was playing on BlueStacks 4.260

Comments

• Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    There are 3 threads going here that should be combined as relative system glitch. “Daily ISM” and “daily missions”.

I chose to post here because it has the most viewers.

My fleet finishes dailies. We have had days where stuck at 37-39 total completed. I came here looking for daily ISM counting system, and have for quite some time noticed myself that my “complete all daily missions” is not always counting my missions properly.
    I have multiple devices and also play them side by side on multiple accts duplicating the same actions. The count or daily claim is not always the same.
    I often have to do missions multiple times over before my dailies are shown as complete, or the missions are counted. I have posted such a long while back. 10 arena tickets, warp 10 space battles should be complete 20 space battles. Nope, go warp 10 more, nope. Hm???? Same with missions. 6 cadets warp 10 missions twice should be 26, daily missions complete, but only cadets 6 missions show complete. This is intermittent.
    The dailies number counter has not/does not always worked correct. Depends on the day.

My fleet is becoming frustrated because everyone shows well above daily numbers but yet ISM is stuck most days just under final claim. Only 1 day did we get the full amount of ISM. Everyone plays the same everyday.
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is happening to two different fleets then it is happening elsewhere too. I will let our officers be aware of this and check.

Thank you all

Trista
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fleet hit 39 yesterday even though it looked like more than that had done dailies. Hit 40 twice but often we are at 36-39 even though it looks like more than that have done dailies. Something I will keep in mind and investigate more myself.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Happened again for the past 2 days. I was at 80 and she was at 100.

At least the bug is consistent. lol
  • Options
    Our Fleet having what appears to be the same issue, we have always maxed our Dailys before reset. We were in the process of booting players not contributing, but this puts a new factor into play.
  • Options
    Our fleet is having this issue as well. A player completed the dailies, but his daily target counter did not reflect this. So, did this player count toward our total daily target count or not?

If this is bugged, fleets may be missing out on ISM they legitimately earned.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    As i stated above i tried to raise the basic daily missions count being bugged a long time ago. Before campaign was implemented even. Now that ISM count shows daily contributors to the fleet suddenly everyone is noticing.
    This glitch has cost me many many many chrons to re-run additional missions and battles to reach my daily complete reward.
    Also to note the others, some may have been booted from fleets for seemingly not contributing when they did,
    I have watched my starbase shuttle count, send shuttles and go back to total combined count they dont show. My fleet is aware as they have seen the same for a long while. We check the counts, run more shuttles, missions, battles until it tops SB complete rewards. We know it doesnt count correct.
  • Options
    Does anyone know what all the daily target counter actually counts? Is it just away team missions, starbase donations, space battles, and faction shuttles run?

Does the daily target counter also include daily mission activities like leveling up a crew or scans, etc.?
  • Options
    [G5618] Taibak[G5618] Taibak ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    qt84ahtqd82n.jpg
    d2mlyrrn5v98.jpg

The same issue here. That´s a TP bug, I guess. Before completing the Daily Task and after completing the Daily Task. The daily target has not counted correctly. Edit: Maybe the counter needs time for an update?
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    qt84ahtqd82n.jpg
    d2mlyrrn5v98.jpg

The same issue here. That´s a TP bug, I guess. Before completing the Daily Task and after completing the Daily Task. The daily target has not counted correctly. Edit: Maybe the counter needs time for an update?

I don't think it does. So far I've always checked before and after completing my dailies and every time the counter went up by 1 immediately. Maybe sometimes it takes longer, but I'm not sure why that would happen (bad internet connection?). It's more likely to be a different kind of problem.

Or do you check before and after claiming the daily mission rewards? As in, do you complete all your dailies and leave the rewards unclaimed until you've checked the fleet numbers?
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the +1 in the fleet hub happens as soon as you've completed all dailies, whether you claim the rewards for it or not. I think I noticed that on one occasion.
  • Options

Or do you check before and after claiming the daily mission rewards? As in, do you complete all your dailies and leave the rewards unclaimed until you've checked the fleet numbers?
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the +1 in the fleet hub happens as soon as you've completed all dailies, whether you claim the rewards for it or not. I think I noticed that on one occasion.

Thank you for your response. That would be possible. But why was the honor counted only when I finished the task?

I always complete each task individually and once the last task is completed, I claim the honor. So, I dont´t leave the rewards unclaimed and the counter went up by 1 immediately. The honor was immediately counted correctly, but the ISM was not. My internet connection is very good and fast.

German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    qt84ahtqd82n.jpg
    d2mlyrrn5v98.jpg

I don't think it does. So far I've always checked before and after completing my dailies and every time the counter went up by 1 immediately. Maybe sometimes it takes longer, but I'm not sure why that would happen (bad internet connection?). It's more likely to be a different kind of problem.

I can confirm that the +1 happens without claiming. Fleet was at 18/40 when I was at 10/11 on daily missions. After launching second set of four shuttles, but before claiming rewards, the fleet counter showed 19/40.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    [G5618] Taibak[G5618] Taibak ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

I can confirm that the +1 happens without claiming. Fleet was at 18/40 when I was at 10/11 on daily missions. After launching second set of four shuttles, but before claiming rewards, the fleet counter showed 19/40.

Thank you both for the clarification of my question.
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017