Home The Bridge
Options

I finally maxed out. Now what?

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
I know people have been talking about new levels for ages, but I finally joined the club.

Last night:
77m9rpycdc1f.jpg
This morning:
y32etvsxw07r.jpg

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Well done and yes, sitting here at 99 for well over a year now is not fun at all. :/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Funnily enough, same thing happened to me today...levelled up to 99. So yeah, now what?
  • Options
    You can’t pass the barrier, unless you are searching for Sha-Ka-Ree, then you better make sure you give “God” your starship :wink:

Why does god need a starship?

elh3ukskadfw.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start an alt?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »
    You reached this place now
    0jey1yz3av5w.jpg

You mean where matter and energy and thought are all the same thing? And targs on every deck?!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find alts a lot of fun. (almost) Every crew is worth something, your decisions and beholds and citations mean so much more. The power spikes on shuttles and voyages are more noticeable. Don't need to spend money at all and the knowledge you've gained from playing previously helps make the ramp-up less tedious.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Ender, on the first. Sorry about the begold. I've been dreading that. I figure it will come for me during the honor sale.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    To hijack this thread for a moment, I too just reached the 99 Club yesterday, the day before my three year anniversary, no less!

kvsj1c8fmqkh.png

In fact, there have been a couple of big achievements that have happened in the last few days. One big one is fully leveling the Enterprise E, which means I have all of the ships through 2019 done. Only ship in the Portal that isn't fully leveled is the Artfact.

However, one infamous achievement also just happened. I've been worrying about this day for some time. I knew it was coming and was bracing for it. And it finally hit last night:
    efwd4m2tv7dp.png

*sigh* I knew this wasn't going to feel good. And I was right. :/

Congrats!
    At least your first duplicate begold gave you 2 crew worthy of duplication.