Home The Bridge

Unless there is no Tuesday Pack.....

Or no new Crew in it, they are kind of running out of time to have MACO Mayweather the 1000th Crew.....

🥌🦞

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• Today is Monday.....
  • KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    Today is Monday.....

Right. So tomorrow is Tuesday, and if a new crew is added to the game in the Tuesday pack it will be #1000. Which MACO Mayweather is supposed to be.
    So unless he is a Tuesday pack crew, there are few options and little time left to put him into the game.
  • My guess is that he will be sent out in an email tomorrow as a freeby and he will also be in the Tuesday pack. Or the campaign. So if they add him to the vault before they add anyone else, he's still technically number 1000.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is that he will be sent out in an email tomorrow as a freeby and he will also be in the Tuesday pack. Or the campaign. So if they add him to the vault before they add anyone else, he's still technically number 1000.

do we think there is some sort of "break glass in case of emergency" list of crew they have on hand for after DeBacles like this past week?

TMP Admiral Kirk, Captain Best of Both Worlds Riker, Chancellor Worf, Painting Seven, Decon T'Pol, maybe one of those is suddenly showing up?? ;)
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    It's just that Ben said on Timelines Talks that he will not be added in a Tuesday pack. So they either got confused about the numbers or he will be available in some other way. And there aren't many options at this point.

EDIT: I might have confused the conversation on the Adira issue with that on Mayweather's introduction. I remember someone from WRG saying that the crew won't be added in a Tuesday pack, but that could have been Shan commenting on Adira Tal here on the forums.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just that Ben said on Timelines Talks that he will not be added in a Tuesday pack. So they either got confused about the numbers or he will be available in some other way. And there aren't many options at this point.

I may be wrong, but I thought he said we wasn’t certain how he was going to be introduced... he stopped himself as that question was asked
  • It's just that Ben said on Timelines Talks that he will not be added in a Tuesday pack. So they either got confused about the numbers or he will be available in some other way. And there aren't many options at this point.

I may be wrong, but I thought he said we wasn’t certain how he was going to be introduced... he stopped himself as that question was asked

I could be wrong then. Was there another crew they were specifically talking about? Adira maybe?
    It's possible that I confused the discussion on how Adira Tal would be reintroduced to the game with this one :sweat_smile:

In that case, Tuesday pack it is, I guess.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Do you remember around what time into the stream @WRG Ben said that? The whole thing is 2.5 hours long & I can’t seem to find it.

Crowdsourcing engaged!

"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    Why are turgid for Mayweather again?
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katla wrote: »

qril8ap6evxq.jpg
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katla wrote: »

Thank you. This made my day!
    First off, I'm not meaning any insult by this, but I would gather either the autocorrect is intervening or English is not your first language.
    Turgid is a perfectly good word in English and it has many, many uses. Most tend to be quite literary in nature, turgid rivers or injured limbs. I have used it a time or two when it is the best fit, but i'll admit to seeing it most in romance novels...
    when describing certain parts of the male, though sometimes female, anatomy during very steamy love scenes.
    Thus, that is where my mind went, right into the gutter. Though, I expect him shirtless would have that effect on some people.
    He and my sister were in the same college, Arts and Humanities, of the same university at the same time. He went for theater and my sister for art. She worked on backdrops/scenery for some of the productions and I have wondered if they bumped into one another. I just hope he was completely unaware that someone's kid sister threw up multiple times during graduation... I suffer from motion sickness.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    @~peregrine~ It starts at 1:06 and it mentions nothing about how we are getting him. Wrong stream? Or a different media release?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    @~peregrine~ It starts at 1:06 and it mentions nothing about how we are getting him. Wrong stream? Or a different media release?

I was going by the stream official recap in Starfleet Communications. If he was discussed in another stream, I have not seen it mentioned there.

We will find out on Tuesday, I reckon.
    Que sera, sera ...
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Katla wrote: »

qril8ap6evxq.jpg

Good enough reason for me! :-)
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be a Tuesday pack having Arthur Everest from the Tick and whoever is first to get him and immortalize him will get a big reward. How can I know this? I dreamed it so it must be true. :p Got to stop looking at forum right before I go to sleep.

5mumnn0c9k9a.png

Just finished a Tick rewatch. So Good! So p'd that it's cancelled :( ,
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    There will be a Tuesday pack having Arthur Everest from the Tick and whoever is first to get him and immortalize him will get a big reward. How can I know this? I dreamed it so it must be true. :p Got to stop looking at forum right before I go to sleep.

5mumnn0c9k9a.png

Have you watched the real "The Tick"? Or just the remake one? I have the original. Only nine episodes, but I can't imagine the replacement Tick outdoing Warburton.

🥌🦞
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Thurthorad wrote: »

5mumnn0c9k9a.png

Have you watched the real "The Tick"? Or just the remake one? I have the original. Only nine episodes, but I can't imagine the replacement Tick outdoing Warburton.

🥌🦞

Give it a try. Peter Serafinowicz is incredibly talented. If you really want a laugh check out his BBC show that he did many years ago.
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Thurthorad wrote: »

5mumnn0c9k9a.png

🥌🦞

Give it a try. Peter Serafinowicz is incredibly talented. If you really want a laugh check out his BBC show that he did many years ago.

Cool. I think I started one night, and fell asleep. Not the show's fault. Middle of the night and I was tired.

🥌🦞

Looks like the 1000th Crew is gonna be 1002+.....

They couldn't make it a week.

He is coming next Tuesday:
    Shan wrote: »
    We didn't change our minds regarding who the 1000th crew would be.
    Having the event crew announced and visible one week in advance muddies things a bit however :)

So Maco Mayweather will be for next Tuesday and while he will not be a gift, there is something prepared to celebrate the occasion.

ikc0h52bwxbo.png

My In Game Icon approves this message!
    👍✌️🖖