Home The Bridge

Still No Resolution

I was one of the banned players. I do not know how to use the polestars let alone "exploit" them. I had all of the ones given to us at the beginning of the new feature removed from my account. I have not been given the 19 items and I have NOT received the items that are supposed to be in the Time Portal for those who were banned. I only received the 8 items sent in the mail message - 6 skill polestar, 1 android, 1 crafty. All the ones given to us when TP was showing us how to use them are gone. I used my 1 legendary to get a legendary and got a Lon Suder instead. After that, I didn't use any more since I obviously didn't know how they worked, then I was banned. I have put in tickets and am being given the run around. I have asked specifically if those who are banned are not receiving the items as a punishment and they will not answer the question. I realize I WAS WRONG to press "Claim" more than once. I can admit being wrong TP. I would like a straight answer as to when or if I will be getting the items everyone else received. They took all that I had from the beginning, gave me no 19 items or ability to get them in the Time Portal, AND are fooling around with me where the tickets are concerned. When I didn't hear from them I wrote again and have today received 2 emails saying the first ticket was identified as a copy of the second, and the second email was identified as being a copy of the first and now BOTH are closed?? Come on!! I went back in to the game after I was banned because I felt a responsibility toward the 49 other people in my fleet - I know the game is set up so that we do this. I also have been with my fleet over two years - long enough to know that I am replaceable in a heartbeat. I would like to know once and for all whether I am being punished and will not be receiving the items. I would like to know whether TP will be putting back the items they took from me that were from before the "claim" button was clickable. If I (and the other banned players) are not going to be treated fairly I see no reason to go further with this game and will tell my fleet to replace me. I'm putting this out on the forum since I am getting a runaround, being answered by more than one person in customer service. It's called customer service, I am not feeling like a valued, long time customer, nor am I getting good service. Has anyone else had any luck? What can I say to help customer service understand that I am just asking to be made whole again? I am VIP 14 by the way. Thanks guys.

Comments

• I am in the same boat. The official word says that those accounts that were zeroed will receive a special retrieval pack to get up to speed. Right now I'm sitting Quantum that can't be used for crew retrieval.
  • RW_Eagle wrote: »
    I am in the same boat. The official word says that those accounts that were zeroed will receive a special retrieval pack to get up to speed. Right now I'm sitting Quantum that can't be used for crew retrieval.

I have been trying to get customer service to tell me when we can expect that special retrieval pack and have gotten no where. From what I can understand from "Jasmine" in customer service it has already been sent and was retrievable in the Time Portal. I did not receive it, nor have I had what was taken from me put back. Let me know if you receive anything. :smile:
  • I have not received it either.
  • When I didn't hear from them I wrote again and have today received 2 emails saying the first ticket was identified as a copy of the second, and the second email was identified as being a copy of the first and now BOTH are closed?? Come on!!

lol, TP doing TP things using TP "logic".
    01000010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001
  • In the same boat - CS have not replied to support ticket!
  • OttoOtto ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I got this answer back:

EDIT: users DScottHewitt and EnderW answered that it is forbidden to quote the CS directly

CS wrote in an Email after my complaint that I still had not received the "Retrieval Gift" that

- this Gift will "no longer" (has it ever been?) be available for those who got banned
    - a special pack should have been added in my time portal, appearantly didn't get it
    - apologize
    - reported to higher support
    - open ticket
    - thanky you, patience, understanding

I was quoted in two answers below, please edit these CS quotes too.

PS: I searched for forum rules, found 1 web page from zen desk. never mentioned that direct CS quoting is forbidden.
  • I got this answer back:

Meanwhile, the current Retrieval Gift that can be claimed for 19 times will no longer be available for players who got banned. However, a special pack full of the contents had been added in the Time Portal of those who were banned. It appears that you do not have this special pack. We apologize for this. This has been reported to the higher support. For now, I will put this ticket in Open status.

Thank you for your patience while we are looking into this, and for your understanding.

I don't give up hope.

I received this too but now my two tickets have been closed, I don't know what to think. It would be nice if they'd give us a timeline.
  • Would this be better posted in Engineering? Idk, just frustrated & throwing out the idea. I can’t post a new thread there because I am too new to the forums
  • I got this answer back:

Meanwhile, the current Retrieval Gift that can be claimed for 19 times will no longer be available for players who got banned. However, a special pack full of the contents had been added in the Time Portal of those who were banned. It appears that you do not have this special pack. We apologize for this. This has been reported to the higher support. For now, I will put this ticket in Open status.

Thank you for your patience while we are looking into this, and for your understanding.

I don't give up hope.

At least you got a response - nothing but silence or closing of my tikets as they claim them to be duplicates (which i have been very careful to ensure they are not)

Just goes to show - no QA at all.
  • Glise 581g wrote: »
    Would this be better posted in Engineering? Idk, just frustrated & throwing out the idea. I can’t post a new thread there because I am too new to the forums

I posted in the main sticky thread used for those not able to post a new comment.
  • I added a comment there as well. Maybe if everybody here did that, it would help
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a friendly reminder. Posting CS Responses is a TOS violation. Which, after the other day, might be a good thing to not do........

🥌🦞
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, word of warning: it’s against the forum rules to share exactly what it is CS has said to you. You can definitely share the general thrust of what they said but not the exact wording or exact resolution. It’s also one of the rules Shan has always been pretty definite about enforcing (never the B word; but she does edit comments and gives a stern grade-school-teacher-like reminder [always hated those myself]). I realize everyone is very hurt and touchy and a million other emotions right now, and no one here is meaning to break any rules, they just want answers and share info. I’d recommend editing your comments to remove exact wording and you should be fine.

BTW Rom: hey fleetmate, hope you get this worked out! 😃
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • =j= Zathras=j= Zathras ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Same. I only have the items from the e-mail. Not my old pre-bug polestars, etcetera. I was just presuming I was SOL and this was just TP remaining steadfast that we must be punished for the transgression of clicking a button. I haven't bothered filing a ticket because I shouldn't have to plead with them to do right by their customers. I have basically lost all trust in TP. IMO, we are on our own.

That's why I decided to close my wallet to TP.

"Disciplinary" action: TP banned from my wallet for 3 months (minimum)
  • EnderW wrote: »
    Hey guys, word of warning: it’s against the forum rules to share exactly what it is CS has said to you. You can definitely share the general thrust of what they said but not the exact wording or exact resolution. It’s also one of the rules Shan has always been pretty definite about enforcing (never the B word; but she does edit comments and gives a stern grade-school-teacher-like reminder [always hated those myself]). I realize everyone is very hurt and touchy and a million other emotions right now, and no one here is meaning to break any rules, they just want answers and share info. I’d recommend editing your comments to remove exact wording and you should be fine.

BTW Rom: hey fleetmate, hope you get this worked out! 😃

Hi Fleetie!! Nice seeing you here! ;)
  • guest_1337guest_1337 ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Same here.
    But today:

Please do not share private exchange between you, and Player Support. Thanks. ~Shan

so...anybony had this "special pack"?
    Only in-game mail with one "Data Q" polestars set here.
  • OttoOtto ✭✭✭
    Thanks for reminder and warning, DScottHewitt and EnderW! I edited my posting.
  • This special pack should contain 18 pulls of the welcome pack, 1 welcome gift, and all the contents from the crew crafting tutorial (except for the android and crafty polestars).

so...anybony had this "special pack"?
    Only in-game mail with one "Data Q" polestars set here.[/quote]

Same here, no special pack, just in game mail with 1 set..... seems like a 24 hour ban wasn't enough.... no retreival fun for us naughty boys and girls.....
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for having submitted a ticket, we will look into it.
  • =j= Zathras=j= Zathras ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Shan wrote: »

Will there be resolution for the many who don't submit a ticket? At this point, while this may be a fantastical dramatization, I feel like submitting a ticket on this is a bit too Dickensonian (ala-Oliver Twist) for my taste.

In my opinion, it would be fair to assume that most banned customers are affected.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Will there be resolution for the many who don't submit a ticket? At this point, while this may be a fantastical dramatization, I feel like submitting a ticket on this is a bit too Dickensonian (ala-Oliver Twist) for my taste.

In my opinion, it would be fair to assume that most banned customers are affected.

This should be fixed, try restarting please? Thank you!
  • I did indeed receive a number of items from a crew retrieval portal pack after restarting. That's a step in the right direction. Thank you.

This should be fixed, try restarting please? Thank you!

• Got it! Thanks Shan.
  • OttoOtto ✭✭✭
    I found some goodies in my portal. I'm good with this and - for me - this episode ("Buy Again") has finally ended.
  • Allso got it, thanks Shan. For me also this is all behind us now.
  • Received as well. Thank you.
  • Thanks everyone for your replies. You rock!!! LLAP!
  • I did indeed receive a number of items from a crew retrieval portal pack after restarting. That's a step in the right direction. Thank you.

Was an apology included in the portal pack?