Home Engineering Room
Options

Duplicate crew in Retrieval screen.

I have two EV suit Tuvoks in my crew quarts, one Immortal the other level 1, 3/3, but don't see this for other crew that are duplicated in my quarters.

Also there are 89 rare crew, Lt. Booker and Sisko are not in the portal, so only 87 should appear here.

wui2u9va7q0o.jpg

Comments

• Options
    2- E V Tuvoks and a (!) in yellow notices at the Crew button... what's that??? This " new crew thing is distracting/ confusing make A video tutorial!!!!

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    The yellow ! just means that your Quantum is full.
  • Options
    full to do what , I've got 2 EV Tuvoks.... how and what do I do with them? Constellations where and why....
  • Options
    I need video of "how too's and "then this..... "
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    full to do what , I've got 2 EV Tuvoks.... how and what do I do with them? Constellations where and why....

Ignore the two EV Tuvoks, it is a bug which is why I posted here.
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I have two EV suit Tuvoks in my crew quarts, one Immortal the other level 1, 3/3, but don't see this for other crew that are duplicated in my quarters.

Also there are 89 rare crew, Lt. Booker and Sisko are not in the portal, so only 87 should appear here.

wui2u9va7q0o.jpg

I have the exact same thing going on. I sent a ticket and they verified I only had one copy but their response about the mysterious duplicate was it should go away with a reboot. But No, it did not. This is just a minor annoyance though. My biggest beef is that there are several crew (not counting new crew added this year) that are not available in this new crew retreival. Such as Suspiria and Humanoid Figure among others.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!