Home Engineering Room
Options

Tribbles in the Fleet Dailies for ISM System?

I wanted to share something that I noticed today and see if anyone else has seen this.

I have two accounts in the same fleet, and while in my alternate account, I noticed that our fleet was sitting at 19 dailies finished. I knew that in my main account, I only needed to send out my second shuttle run for the day to finish my dailies, so I immediately switched.

After sending my shuttles, I claimed my daily honor bonus and then went to the Starbase to claim the 400 ISM that should be available. However, the count was still at 19. I don't have screenshots to prove anything, but I definitely plan to keep an eye on this in the future. I was just wondering if any other fleets have noticed a similar trend.

As a side note, there have been several days when we've been sitting at 39 when the day ended, and now I'm wondering if that count was accurate. We're an active fleet, so I'm surprised that so many wouldn't finish their dailies.

Comments

• Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    “ daily targets in fleet list is bugged” thread was already in place along with several others on this issue. I would suggest you go read their, and post there if you havent already.