Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault - Jennifer Sisko

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in The Bridge
bhs1yof9t5lj.jpg
gymtjhn726gq.jpg

Looks like they saw our question marks regarding Mayweather and changed their mind?

That or things got added out of order.

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
  • Options
    She’s a better choice for the 1,000th crew than MACO Mayweather. I didn’t really expect them to use a truly iconic character for the milestone. The 500th crew was Suus Mahna Sarek, after all. So I’m fairly satisfied if it’s her.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Aaaand...she's already disappeared :D

Yep, I went over to check her stats out and she wasn't there. I wonder if they saw this thread and someone is like "Where is MACO Mayweather? We promised Mayweather was 1000!"
    Also, why does Jennifer Sisko have the Starfleet trait? She was just a dependent, not 'fleet herself, IIRC. I think she might have been in Starfleet in one of the novels, but I thought she was a civilian scientist for the Federation.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    She’s a better choice for the 1,000th crew than MACO Mayweather. I didn’t really expect them to use a truly iconic character for the milestone. The 500th crew was Suus Mahna Sarek, after all. So I’m fairly satisfied if it’s her.

Honestly, you're right. But it's just so disappointing - the 1000th crew has been a topic of discussion since the 500th crew was released, constantly. It shouldn't have been that hard for someone to day "Hey, let's choose an iconic crew to release when we eventually get to 1000" and then just hold on to them until today.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    so much for Mayweather being 1000.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Siskos being milestonestkeko4riwocq.jpg
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I just looked, but she was not there. Crew total still at 999. But she is on the offer wall?
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    If you pop in and out it changes from 1000 to 999 and back. Need doing it for almost an hour now.
  • Options
    It was an oversight....
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was an oversight....

Kinda like being 7 hours late to share a crew with your squad.... :o
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Slick wrote: »
    I just looked, but she was not there. Crew total still at 999. But she is on the offer wall?

I posted the reason a couple posts above. Just read back chat. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    It was an oversight....

Good thing i’m not the Squad Leader :wink:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was an oversight....

anymore haha!! ;)<3
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Honestly Mayweather or Jennifer could have been the 1000th without that much excitement. Would have gone more iconic myself or even the Admiral from Discovery.
  • Options
    It was an oversight....

anymore haha!! ;)<3

:smiley:

Captain Level 99