Home The Bridge
Options

The time for the Galley Chef

With the inevitable controversy over the 1000 crew immenent, it is important to look beyond these trivial matters and focus on what is important. Now that the Bus Punk is coming to the game we need to ralley around a new hero. May I suggest the Galley Chef from TOS episode Charlie X. He is never seen in the show but it is the only "appearance" on Roddenberry in all of Trek. I suggest his crew picture be a turkey, common crew, and single skill of diplomacy.

Comments

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or the pre-Riker chef from Enterprise. Often referenced, but never seen. I think we see his hand in a few scenes in Archers quarters, though.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or the pre-Riker chef from Enterprise. Often referenced, but never seen. I think we see his hand in a few scenes in Archers quarters, though.

Would that be Chef, or the Captain's Batman? I know they showed a "server" several times. The OCD episode would have been a great chance to actually show Chef! When Hoshi got obsessed with making her Memaw's {or whoever's} recipe!

🥌🦞
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭

Would that be Chef, or the Captain's Batman? I know they showed a "server" several times. The OCD episode would have been a great chance to actually show Chef! When Hoshi got obsessed with making her Memaw's {or whoever's} recipe!

🥌🦞

I THINK Archer actually said “thanks Chef”, or something similar, making it seem like the elusive chef was actually just off screen.

I don’t know if it was an intended gag or not, but I certainly laughed every time he was mentioned.
  • Options
    edited February 2021

🥌🦞

I THINK Archer actually said “thanks Chef”, or something similar, making it seem like the elusive chef was actually just off screen.

I don’t know if it was an intended gag or not, but I certainly laughed every time he was mentioned.

Oh. I missed him saying "Thanks, Chef". I seem to remember him sometimes saying "Thank the chef" to his batman. But, entirely possible at a special meal, Chef would do the serving himself.

🥌🦞

EDIT: The hands might be from "Catwalk"

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Chef_(Enterprise_NX-01)

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    How bout actual Charlie X ?
  • Options
    How bout actual Charlie X ?

And we can build Turkeys to equip him! That boy sure could do a good turkey, considering he never would have seen one!

I think there is a rights issue with using his image, like the original Mudd. Think someone posted that somewhere.

🥌🦞