Home The Bridge
Options

Q as God

So, do you think that TP will ban everybody who already bought the Q as God LTO last Wednesday because we all should know that LTO crew aren't supposed to be dropped on Wednesdays?

Comments

• Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today’s Tuesday.
  • Options
    Q as God was strangely in a LTO crew offer last Wednesday

Q as God is in an LTO crew offer today.

These are just facts, it happened. I just laugh it off now and am not surprised by anything anymore.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »
    Today’s Tuesday.

Yes. Yes, it is.

?

🥌🦞
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Today’s Tuesday.

Do you have my medical staff?
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today’s Tuesday.

Yes. Yes, it is.

?

🥌🦞

At least they didn’t release it on Wednesday this time.

Last Wednesday was much more of a happier time for everyone.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    Calhoun wrote: »
    Maybe they could ban people who flog a dead horse.

+1

6t51w8u91daf.gif

Then there would be 3 commenters left. Wouldn’t be much point to having forums.
  • Options
    Calhoun wrote: »
    Maybe they could ban people who flog a dead horse.

+1

6t51w8u91daf.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today’s Tuesday.

Do you have my medical staff?

6ytcsj4p73uj.gif
  • Options
    Actually, those who bought him last week can't buy him this week (such as myself). So we miss out on an LTO instead.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ineffyble wrote: »
    Actually, those who bought him last week can't buy him this week (such as myself). So we miss out on an LTO instead.

That’s a bummer. He’s a good crew.
  • Options

You can't buy it from a separate offer? That is weird.

🥌🦞
  • Options
    dext74 wrote: »

🥌🦞

Can you imagine if the offer popped up this week for the people who bought him last week, but this week's button said "Buy Again" ?!

Oh, it's a tarp?

w5xol7fhu2lr.jpg

🥌🦞
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭

🥌🦞

Can you imagine if the offer popped up this week for the people who bought him last week, but this week's button said "Buy Again" ?!

https://youtu.be/vbncFS-HavM
  • Options

🥌🦞

Nice!

• Options

🥌🦞

I and likely plenty of others will not be taking your advice, but learning about that video existing really makes all the diasgreement well worth it.