Home The Bridge
Options

Need Admiral/Officer tools

This has been brought up many times before but right now with power outages going on in Texas and the Northeast, having some Admiral/Officer tools like changing Squad Leaders or moving players from Squad to Squad would surely be helpful. We have a player who is without power but has some phone service yet cannot log into the game messaged in our Discord that he wants to pass the Squad Leader to someone else but cannot log in. Very commendable on his part to even think of wanting to do that in the midst of a power outage which shows the type of person he is - a really great person <3

TP, we really do need more Admiral/Officer tools and even a Co-Admiral position.

Trista

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Too bad, that it probably will never happen anytime soon. Not sure if it will ever.
    Doesn t makes em money, and probably more urging things to focus right now.

Being an Admiral s**k‘s having such limited fleet tool options. :/
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been brought up many times before but right now with power outages going on in Texas and the Northeast, having some Admiral/Officer tools like changing Squad Leaders or moving players from Squad to Squad would surely be helpful. We have a player who is without power but has some phone service yet cannot log into the game messaged in our Discord that he wants to pass the Squad Leader to someone else but cannot log in. Very commendable on his part to even think of wanting to do that in the midst of a power outage which shows the type of person he is - a really great person <3

TP, we really do need more Admiral/Officer tools and even a Co-Admiral position.

Trista

Ohh, his name is @Dryvetyme <3<3<3
  • Options
    BarnBurnerBarnBurner ✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    I had a long response typed, but I’m much too tired to start fights. The now pervasive “I quit BUT I’m still here to raise Grethor and fling vitriol” nonsense is already getting old, and its counterproductive to any of us that haven’t “quit” having a meaningful conversation about anything.

Trista, I think your idea is fantastic, and with a new feature that renews fleet involvement, I hope the devs will take it to heart, it is long overdue for the fleet system to be re-examined.

Sorry for spoiling your “funtime”.

I spent a lot of money in this game and i still have the right to vocalize My frustrations with the people in charge.

If you dont like what i have to say, you can ignore it and move on. My fight isnt with you.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, they doubled down on card collecting. (The logic behind which is still absurd to me)
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options

Trista

Sends Trista some tools....😁
  • Options
    Yes to admirals having more tool to help manage their fleet, and yes to a vice admiral slot.
    And please fix the chat. Asked before and will probably have to ask again (rinse and repeat).

Sept 2019
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/177372
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    peeps... how long this game already exists?

if you cant put an "buy w/money or w/dil" button to a new major feature it will never happen...

it never happened til now and it will never happen in future.....

all they do for free is "quality of life" ... wich mostly have monetarization reasons somewhere in second instance...

i wondered they didnt charged dil for the banhammers :D

(and just to prevent dumb attacs on my frankness.... i arranged myself with it, the game is what the game is)
  • Options
    Great idea and would think this doesn't require a ton of work on their part. Making fleet management better is quality of life. Sadly agree we will likely never see this considered.