Home The Bridge
Options

Could we extend the immortalized crew member achievement?

I know it's been extended once before, but for a while now it's been stuck at 600 immortalized crew members.

Since we now have 1,000 crew members in the game, I think it is time for another extension of the achievement. Wouldn't you agree, TP? :smile:

Comments

• Options
    I know it's been extended once before, but for a while now it's been stuck at 600 immortalized crew members.

Since we now have 1,000 crew members in the game, I think it is time for another extension of the achievement. Wouldn't you agree, TP? :smile:

+1
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    They could and should extend the player levels too. There are too many with level 99
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been on this bandwagon before, so I’ll hop on it again. Yes, extend the achievement!!

I’ve given up on the level 99 cap. I estimate that I would be at least level 120 by now (thanks skirmish!). Other players would be much higher than me. If they uncap it, I want to be whatever level my prior XP warrants, but I seriously doubt they’ve been tracking XP accumulation once the cap has been reached.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    They keep adding 2⭐ Crew, that Collection might need some levels, too.

Even if it is minor stuff rewarded.

⛔🛑👨🕦
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about if when you reach level 99 you got promoted , to commodore or vice admiral for instance ? That way you could start at level 1 again .

That would totally work. It would buy them some time before someone hit rank 99 again and give players something to shoot for. Right now a decent number of players hit level 99, see no further advancement and slowdown their game play.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about if when you reach level 99 you got promoted , to commodore or vice admiral for instance ? That way you could start at level 1 again .

Wonderful idea.
    They keep adding 2⭐ Crew, that Collection might need some levels, too.

Even if it is minor stuff rewarded.

⛔🛑👨🕦

I like the 2* crew. They should do a few a month. Easy to do. Lots of potential small characters. Easy to finish or to skip and know they can easily be acquired later. I submit Bajoran Waiter Q for the next one.
  • Options
    I suspect the level cap is an issue that can’t be addressed. Going to 3 chars is likely the issue.

Remove one digit from ISM, and it frees up the screen space for an additional digit on the levels. (Or do we get ISM in anything other than multiples of 10?)
  • Options
    Riker's islan{DD}Riker's islan{DD} ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I suspect the level cap is an issue that can’t be addressed. Going to 3 chars is likely the issue.

If its been typecast correctly it should be in INT - which should be ok to go above 99, even small_INT will handle this.