Home The Bridge
Options

Wyatt Earp FTM

A fleetmate got lucky with Dabo and has already immortalised Wyatt Earp, save your Dil for another.

gqbf3tymjxw7.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2021
    A fleetmate got lucky with Dabo and has already immortalised Wyatt Earp, save your Dil for another.

I'm pleased that your roster is so good! He'd be second diplo for me, just ahead of Humanoid Figure on 1477 diplomacy

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Interesting that Earp is a "villain". I guess WRG/TP is taking a side in a 150 year old feud?

⛔🛑👨🕦

He is from an episode of TOS. In that episode he was clearly a villain trying to kill the TOS crew.

That was a great episode, but it should have been reversed. Kirk and crew should have been the "law" and the Clanton's the bad guys trying to kill them.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish more people would post that a character was claimed to save others the Dil and wish them congratulations!

Congrats on the new 2⭐! He wasn't bad, was he? I Replicated one Item, IIRC.

⛔🛑👨🕦
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the badge item.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish more people would post that a character was claimed to save others the Dil and wish them congratulations!

Congrats on the new 2⭐! He wasn't bad, was he? I Replicated one Item, IIRC.

⛔🛑👨🕦

Nah, some items were random but nothing I had to replicate.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Upcoming crew really shouldn't be in the Dabot tbh ...

Why not? That‘s the only chance to see some different names on FTM
    than the usual same ones. I like it. More diversity on FTM names. :)

And don t tell everyone can do a FTM with the right preparations, outside of dabo. There are too many things you can t affect, like ur Internet connection
    and other stuff.

@Warrior Willo Thanks for letting us know. 👍🏻

Agreed. It is nice to see someone other than the same 5 -10 people maxing cards first.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! This was the way I managed my 1 FTM crew as well, and it was a very costly endeavor but I only needed one to feel like I left my mark.