Home The Bridge
Options

Want Your Original Polestars? Play CS Roulette!

If you were one of the horrible cheaters who were banned, then unbanned, then had your account zeroed out, the real game within a game in now on! That's right - I'm now hearing reports that some lucky people are randomly getting requests granted to have their original polestars restored. And it wouldn't be CS roulette without others sending the exact same tickets being shot down.

It also seems like CS has no way to check which ones you originally had. Surely, the incoming glut of Captain Braxtons should in no way, shape, or form cause imbalance in this game at all. Nope.

Have fun!
Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Before my shameful crime I had geneticist and ENG. that’s all I needed to pinpoint Leucon, maybe the only in portal crew member I’m very interested in getting. Those polestars were stripped and never returned. I liken it to I was caught stealing money from a gas station. Not only did they take the money I stole back, they also took my paycheck from work.

There's a shot you can ask for those back. I don't care enough about the game to try anything anymore. I just figured I'd let people know that there's a chance CS will give those back to you - or any other combo you ask for - if you didn't have good luck on the reseed.

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Before my shameful crime I had geneticist and ENG. that’s all I needed to pinpoint Leucon, maybe the only in portal crew member I’m very interested in getting. Those polestars were stripped and never returned. I liken it to I was caught stealing money from a gas station. Not only did they take the money I stole back, they also took my paycheck from work.

There's a shot you can ask for those back. I don't care enough about the game to try anything anymore. I just figured I'd let people know that there's a chance CS will give those back to you - or any other combo you ask for - if you didn't have good luck on the reseed.

Perhaps just asking for those two polestars won’t seem like much and they’ll say ok, here ya go

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you were one of the horrible cheaters who were banned, then unbanned, then had your account zeroed out, the real game within a game in now on! That's right - I'm now hearing reports that some lucky people are randomly getting requests granted to have their original polestars restored. And it wouldn't be CS roulette without others sending the exact same tickets being shot down.

It also seems like CS has no way to check which ones you originally had. Surely, the incoming glut of Captain Braxtons should in no way, shape, or form cause imbalance in this game at all. Nope.

Have fun!

I am very surprised by this because that is not part of the instructions that were given.
    So I will talk it over with PS to clarify as needed.

The only thing that PS could help in this situation relates to skill/rarity constellations that would have been obtained by completing the relevant temporary achievements prior to the reset.

• Options
    Thanks for clarifying, Shan. I think there are three categories of people here -

1) People who missed out on constellations from scans / Cheevos before the slate was wiped clean. Scans are debatable. Cheevos aren't.

2) People who didn't get the packs in the time portal for whatever reason and are owed constellations.

3) People who got combinations they wanted before the great reset, write into CS, and are able to get them.

Please don't let item 3 mean 1 and 2 can't get what's owed to them now.

• Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    If this were a candle, it’d smell like flintlock roulette. Hopefully, those impacted are able to obtain what ought to be in their inventory. Time will tell.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...