2»

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    +1. I switch avatars to each newly immortal crew, though currently behind, and it is mostly the hunt that puts me off. Just arrange it like the Vault with the extras at the bottom or top.

My main gripe here with Avatars is actually ...

If you scroll down to Sisko (for example) there's ol' Gabriel Bell right next to Dr. Noah and Niners Sisko ... now go to your Cryostasis Vault and do the ol' Sisko search ...

whyyyyyy ... if all Siskos can be bunched up in the avatar section ... why not in the vault?!? ... just use the same code that sorts crew ... unless they've attached different metadata to the avatar pics compared to crew ... but the avatar pics are what you see in the vault ... mind-boggling.

Scroll down without any search (or sort) until you hit Sisko in Cryo.

Anastasia Komananov does not group with Kira's though.

It is what I mean though ... Vault is sorted by alphabet for main crew name ... Avatars have kinda a random sort, but grouped per crew.

So, doesn't it make it even worse? Well ... in my book it does ... because both alphabetically (vault) and randomly (avatar) crew are sorted near each other ... but when you specifically search for a crew (Siskos) they don't come up.

Furthermore,
    There are other examples similar to Kira ... won't list them all here but e.g. Pabst doesn't sit with Odos in the vault, but he does with the avatars.

I thought there was others but the ones I thought of were grouped together. Then I noticed Anastasia.

The best grouping I have found, is being able to use a collection. Innovators was the recent one I used. All clicking no typing.

I wish they could create a third tab. The new tab would list all event crew for the current, or once event over, the upcoming event.
  • Options
    Here's the screenshot I had. Took the name and fleet out to protect the innocent, lol.5rwz22gux6gu.png
  • Options
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if this is something one gets playing on steam??
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just checked mine and there was a dog avatar there too!

q6dbrjescyic.png
    Let’s fly!