Home Engineering Room
Options

New Player Frozen on Crew Retrieval Tutorial

I know someone who started a new account, received the 19 pack of ISM and constellations, and turned those into polestars while exploring the game. Crew retrieval isn’t available until level 16, so when they hit that they went into Crew retrieval.
Unfortunately, since they have more polestars, the Crafty one for tutorial is lower on the screen and they’re not allowed to scroll to find it, or X out of screen. Rebooting/reinstalling opens the game directly onto crew retrieval screen, so they’re stuck and are losing voyage items/event shuttles/daily dil/campaign days.

They sent in a ticket; hopefully the issue gets fixed so that new players don’t have this problem.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are aware of the issue and we are looking into it.
  • Options
    @Shan, thank you
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This issue tends to present itself on mobile.
    If you have the ability to try logging on on a computer, there is a good chance that the bigger screen will allow to proceed with the tutorial.

I am sorry about the inconvenience and the lack of other workarounds at this time.
  • Options
    @Shan, that did work, the bigger screen succeeded, thank you.
    They did lose 2 days of dilithium, should I have them reply on the ticket in regards to that?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Brodie wrote: »
    @Shan, that did work, the bigger screen succeeded, thank you.
    They did lose 2 days of dilithium, should I have them reply on the ticket in regards to that?

Yes, please :)
    And thank you for letting me know that it worked on a bigger screen!
  • Options
    will of Aviswill of Avis ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I have this issue as well today on alt acct on mobile. Account was idle for awhile and then opened constellations before doing the tutorial. Now it is totally stuck and can't change accounts. did full reinstall and still stuck. At this time bigger screen isn't an option. How do I turn in a ticket if I can't
    Navigate from that screen?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this issue as well today on alt acct on mobile. Account was idle for awhile and then opened constellations before doing the tutorial. Now it is totally stuck and can't change accounts. did full reinstall and still stuck. At this time bigger screen isn't an option. How do I turn in a ticket if I can't
    Navigate from that screen?

Hi, I am sorry you are in this situation.
    We hope to have a solution soon.
    Please submit a ticket to http://sttsupport.tiltingpoint.com and let them know that you using a computer is not an alternative for you. Thank you!
  • Options
    Same issue. Game froze on a (alternative account) tutorial screen. I don't have access to a computer so I can't fix it or play the game on other accounts!