Home Fleet Central

Rise of the Phoenix (1 Opening - Level 134 Maxed StarBase)

Sadly, the recent ban-hammer has made a great community contributor "NoNamer" quit the game. We waited and waited, hoping he'd change his mind, but he's gone.

We now have 1 spot open in our fleet.

Rise of the Phoenix is recruiting for 1 vacancy. We are usually a top fleet in events and currently have a level 134 StarBase (maxed).

We would prefer level 40 and above captains, but can make exceptions for dedicated new captains. Our fleet requirements are

• meet daily goals
• join our fleet chat on Discord (no VIP or spend requirements)
• be able to spell Quatloo backwards

We use the discord chat for official fleet communication including event announcements, managing squads, and choosing squad leaders and shared crew. We don't shuffle squads weekly, but do balance things every few months as well as allow squads to choose their own leaders each week.

It's a great, laid back fleet that still manages to rank well. When I joined a few years back I thought having to check Discord every now and then would be a drag but it actually enhances the play experience. Everyone is polite, a Trekkie and a good sport.

Please contact Paladin27 in game, find the fleet in game, or PM me if you have any questions regarding the fleet or are interested in joining.

Live Long and Prosper.

Comments

• x9o214ap15uu.gif

We still have a spot open. Fleet hits all dailies and ISM bonuses. Screenshot shows that we are competitive as well as laid back. For this event we did not rank in the top 10 fleets and it was probably a good thing since everyone went nuts for the new rewards.

• You are still able to join if you want! Last even we finished just outside the top 10 in that epic bloodbath of a faction event. To give you an insight into the culture of our fleet, here is a small screenshot of members having some fun as we vote on a new logo design.

d61faxjersis.jpg
  • We had someone join today, but I might only check my PM on the forum here once or twice a day. The fastest way to get a message to the fleet would be to contact the fleet admiral Paladin27 (famous for immortalizing many crew on your current roster, check it out).

Here is his discord info:

Paladin 27#9980

We currently have 2 spots open.

• 13uyuivsoc1n.jpg

Currently we're #6 this event.
    A laid back yet, competitive fleet and the perfect "forever home" for any trekkie playing timelines. We're looking for some good people to fill out the last 2 spots we have open. Care to join in the fun?
  • wspztssu2bch.jpg

Our fleet is currently voting on our badge and logo. You are still able to join if looking for a home port.
  • 3dphni9byrks.jpg

We have a new logo, we also have cookies.
  • I am KirokI am Kirok ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    3ms3f4s12w7k.jpg

We are currently ranked 6th in this Faction/Galaxy hybrid event.

We still have a spot if you are looking for a home.
  • Wondering what the culture is like in our fleet? Here's an idea

ilyofjb0dihv.jpg

We have ONE spot left. Looking to fill it with a good fit. Is that you perhaps?

• Pssssst. We still have 1 spot available.

Good fleet, meets dailies, nice people.
  • Today is your lucky day Captain.

+1 spot is available.

Meet some good fleet-mates that meet their dailies.
  • Maxed Starbase: Check

All Dailies: Check

ISM Bonus: Check

Good Group of Trekkies: Check

Spot available: Check
  • Here is a little peek into our fleet's culture over on Discord

k6umiif72b45.jpg

Main takeaway is we are getting our dailies done,

jhie9cbbts50.jpg

and are a good group of nerds to be around.

We have a spot open if you'd like to join. PM or post here to join up or if you have any questions.

Hello There. We have +1 spot available. PM or post any questions.
    k1hl2exvlh00.jpg

The spot is now filled. Live Long and Prosper.