Home The Bridge

10 free slots. Thankyou

Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in The Bridge
Thankyou. I can always do with more slots. :)

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. Thank you.
  • thank you
  • Thanks for the added slots!
  • Thank you very much
  • Screenshot your crewslot purchases.
    I think i got robbed. I had 415 slots yesterday and had around 8300 dil.
    After purchasing as much as possible i ended up with 445 slots.
    Meaning i bought 20 -> 4 * 1500 --> 6000 now i'm left with 800dil.
    Thats 1 set of slot i didn't get.
  • Screenshot your crewslot purchases.

445 - 415 = 30, not 20.....may want to change your name to 'I will not blame TP for my mistakes".... :D
    445 - (415 + 10 free slots) = 20, not 30. Might wanna read before making jokes :smiley:
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot your crewslot purchases.

445 - 415 = 30, not 20.....may want to change your name to 'I will not blame TP for my mistakes".... :D
    445 - (415 + 10 free slots) = 20, not 30. Might wanna read before making jokes :smiley:

haha! :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Woohoo! very happy :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • I am very happy about the 10 crew slots. Thank you very much.
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot your crewslot purchases.

Always exit and reload before buying when an offer like this comes up.

Also, the client does not update the free slots until a reload has happened.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the crew slots, WRG! 👍
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Always exit and reload before buying when an offer like this comes up.

Perhaps, but it did show 425 already on my screen, while i had 415 slots yesterday
    Anyway, the math doesn't add up anyway. because the difference i'm having is not 10 slots, but 5. A 3000 dil purchase happend.
    The client did say 1500. If then i still need to reload the client to make sure the server does -1500 instead of -3000 then something is very wrong. I can understand that the client doesn't reflect, but the server should do the correct calculation.

You know, it's just a warning to others. I've submitted my ticket to CS. But without screenshots i'm not very hopefull.

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome sauce!

Thanx, WRG/TP!!!!!!

⛔🛑👨🕦
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i had a voyage come back this morning and the overflow crew went into my roster, NOT the 7-day-timer pile, thank you WRGTP!! :D
  • Very happy with this. thank you WRG!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slots are greatly appreciated. Thank you for listening to your players.
  • Thanks for the slots! Now there's some more space for crew retrieval drops :)
  • Thank you for the free slots and the crew slot sale!
  • Thank you for sticking to 10 free slots and not going back to 5 only.
    Much appreciated. 👍🏻
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks TP!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very welcome. The discount pack picks were nice. I only bought two of the one, but I got my two needed stars for FE'd Tourist Quark and my last * on Feezal from a surprise behold. I got eleven slots, since I could freeze Quark then.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • It's been a long few weeks, but you guys got this one right. Much appreciated, TP/WRG!
  • TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Yes!!! Thank you!!!

687lqka44ai8.gif
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx
    Let’s fly!
  • thank you!
  • KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    I am excited to be able to pick ten new crew to join my roster!
    Thanks!
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always exit and reload before buying when an offer like this comes up.

Perhaps, but it did show 425 already on my screen, while i had 415 slots yesterday
    Anyway, the math doesn't add up anyway. because the difference i'm having is not 10 slots, but 5. A 3000 dil purchase happend.
    The client did say 1500. If then i still need to reload the client to make sure the server does -1500 instead of -3000 then something is very wrong. I can understand that the client doesn't reflect, but the server should do the correct calculation.

You know, it's just a warning to others. I've submitted my ticket to CS. But without screenshots i'm not very hopefull.

@I will not blame the player for my mistakes Check the in game mail for a message about a fubar on the server side.