Home Make It So!

Limited time offer - dilithium overload - $49 - 40% bonus

5600 dilithium + vip bonus for $49.99

with no offer - 5250 for $49.99

I'm not really excited about this offer.

Can you make some better offers?
“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai

Comments

• [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is easily the worst offer they have beside schematics people must buy them otherwise they'd have canned it
  • edited November 2017
    If it was a GREAT offer i'd consider it, but it's not, so i'll pass on this one.

I see Captains that don't spend money, are getting the 'staff your ship' offers $9.99 for 10 packs.

That's more interesting than 'dilithium overload' (which i'd do if was a 300% value or something to that effect).
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not saying it's a good offer, but at least don't mislead the comparison.

Normal price - 4000 + bonus for $49.99
    Offer price - 5600 + bonus for $49.99

You're getting 40% more on the base, the bonus is the same. You present it as if it's 5600 vs 5250.
  • edited November 2017
    Dralix wrote: »
    I'm not saying it's a good offer, but at least don't mislead the comparison.

Normal price - 4000 + bonus for $49.99
    Offer price - 5600 + bonus for $49.99

You're getting 40% more on the base, the bonus is the same. You present it as if it's 5600 vs 5250.

But that's another thing, I work close to 60 hours per week a lot of weeks. I just want to look at their offer (when spending out of pocket - it's their job to make it easy to decide on the spot, for the impulse buy) and see exactly what i'm getting.

Again vs. the $9.99 / 400% value offer for ten packs - glance at it = done.

Still, the Dilithium doesn't even seem like a very good deal, considering they want half a c-note.

Peace.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I understand your point, and there have been other threads in the past indicating people are confused by it. I think the main factor is that the normal purchase screen is dynamic and tells you exactly what your VIP level bonus is, but the offer image is static.

For the quick look decision, that's easy - 400 > 40. :)