Home Ready Room

Galaxy Mission Calculation

I know this is SOMEWHERE, I just can’t find it anywhere...

What is the calc for Galaxy missions? I believe feature crew get a 10x skill bonus and small bonus gets 5x and a matched trait gets a 10% bonus add? But how are the skills factored? Is it just skill1 + skill2? Or is it similar to factions where it is [high skill] + [low skill]/4?

Comments

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

What is the calc for Galaxy missions? I believe feature crew get a 10x skill bonus and small bonus gets 5x and a matched trait gets a 10% bonus add? But how are the skills factored? Is it just skill1 + skill2? Or is it similar to factions where it is [high skill] + [low skill]/4?

You are right about the 10x and 5x. It's on the wiki somewhere. Not sure about the first skill/second skill.
    Farewell 🖖
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭

You are right about the 10x and 5x. It's on the wiki somewhere. Not sure about the first skill/second skill.

And does it only look at base (like shuttles/factions) or does it look at combined scores (like voyages)?

• And does it only look at base (like shuttles/factions) or does it look at combined scores (like voyages)?

Following up on this question, because I'm curious too. Trying to decide what crew to thaw.
    "Risk! Risk is our business. Risk is what this starship is all about."
    -Captain Kirk, ST:TOS, "Return to Tomorrow"
    Greyshade wrote: »

And does it only look at base (like shuttles/factions) or does it look at combined scores (like voyages)?

Following up on this question, because I'm curious too. Trying to decide what crew to thaw.

Thanks for the bump.

I have looked at the wiki, but it doesn’t say what calc is (theoretically) used. I BELIEVE it is 10x for feature and 5x for variant, but even that I am not 100% certain about. Further, I THINK it only looks at bases, but I am not certain.
  • Thanks @calsnowskier!
    Greyshade wrote: »

I just wish we actually got some actual answers here. It doesn’t look like anyone knows the galaxy calc...
  • I posted the question in a different thread so we'll see if someone responds there: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15799/guides-and-tips-resources-and-help-for-players-updated-22-02-2021/p3
  • @calsnowskier I got the answer from the other thread. It's *base* stat:

"Event crew get a 10x boost to their base stat, while bonus crew get a 5x boost to their base stat when crafting items."