Home The Bridge
Options

"Locked" Special Offer?

RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
I received a special offer this morning, but it appears to be locked. Any explanation for this? Or is this just a new and improved way for DB to tease and mistreat us?

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have been several explanations given for this over the months, one common one being a problem with your payment method.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Do you happen to have a link to the other explanations? I tried searching the forums but came up empty handed.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind, it seems to have fixed itself. Also this is not a great offer.
  • Options
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Nevermind, it seems to have fixed itself. Also this is not a great offer.

Lol..
  • Options
    I regularly play on Steam, however when I'm buying dilithium or a special offer, I switch to Facebook to get the better dollar to pound exchange rate. Occasionally I notice when Facebook eventually loads the game that the offer is locked. However if I kill the tab and reload the game again five minutes later it opens up. It's an odd bug.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I regularly play on Steam, however when I'm buying dilithium or a special offer, I switch to Facebook to get the better dollar to pound exchange rate. Occasionally I notice when Facebook eventually loads the game that the offer is locked. However if I kill the tab and reload the game again five minutes later it opens up. It's an odd bug.

It usually fixes with a Refresh for me, as well.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?