Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is fantastic. 100 crew collection.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    While I appreciate a new collection i just wish that the added skill boosts
    would be more balanced between the different skills. 😐

We only have a max collecton core/base stats of 5% for MED and 6% for
    SCI and ENG, but we already have 9% for CMD and10% for DIP.
    Already a max gap of 5%.
    5cnttbgbz0m6.jpeg
    ayhyd5weojyy.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised to find that other collections in queue have those stats included, but agree that it would be nice to have better balance.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they might be working on something. It's been very crash prone this morning. Anytime they are doing something of a decent size, new feature, collections, it likes to crash anytime I do anything graphics heavy, like battles or retrieval.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Thanks for the new collection, it was a nice surprise and it looks like something that could take some time to complete, at least for me. I’ve got a bunch that need more cites - plus there are some that aren’t in other collections.
  • Options
    Should the new 2* Georgiou be in this collection? She was wearing a disguise as part of her ruse.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    I had 40 exactly, here’s the result from my pull: (third star on #1)

irq2svht8dny.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    I got Indignant Seven from a behold in one of the 5 single pulls for milestone 25. She's 3/4. She's my keeper, but that means I'm nearly ready to start working towards Cheesecake Seven. I need a Coffee Janeway and I can fuse the first star for Lizard Janeway.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was surprised by how many costumed crew there are, and by how many I had both immortalized (58) and in general (94).

I was happy to get my first copy of Stranded Quark in a beGold from one of the single premium pulls from that collection's achievements!
  • Options
    BresusBresus ✭✭✭
    FYI @Shan and team, Some of the DS9 "Niners" team have the costumed trait, and some do not. I would argue that they are not in costume, but rather in uniform... but either way consistency would be good. Also, the new "Admiral Georgiou" is in costume, as she is not actually an admiral.
  • Options
    Bresus wrote: »
    FYI @Shan and team, Some of the DS9 "Niners" team have the costumed trait, and some do not. I would argue that they are not in costume, but rather in uniform... but either way consistency would be good. Also, the new "Admiral Georgiou" is in costume, as she is not actually an admiral.

I could see Niners Worf getting the costumed trait. But Niners Sisko... (and Niners Jake if we ever get him) ... that's very much a uniform. All the others (including Niners Leeta, again, if we get her) are non humans playing dressup. Baseball is serious business to the Siskos!
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    So that awful card 23rd century Martok is now in the Originals, Klingon, AND Costumed collection. Guess, it's finally worth citing him up and then immediately freezing him. :smiley:

I wouldn t cite up crap stats crew, no matter if its in 1 or 10 collections.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Wow, Century Martok looks much better now!
  • Options
    Well, they've updated Blood Oath Jadzia, Tomalak, and 23rd Century Martok now. Who's the whipping boy for bad art or have we gotten the worst offenders taken care of?
  • Options
    Well, they've updated Blood Oath Jadzia, Tomalak, and 23rd Century Martok now. Who's the whipping boy for bad art or have we gotten the worst offenders taken care of?

As I said in the other thread, I’m hoping for Vic Fontaine next :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Mom said the Vic one looks pretty good, but Mirror Vic could be tweaked a bit. It threw her some. She remembers him from sixty years ago and it took her a minute to recognize him. She said the smile for Vic is right, but she thinks the mouth is wrong for Mirror Vic. Unless he's holding it odd. She said it had been a while since she saw the western he was in.
  • Options
    There are several like that. Valor in Combat is another. Even The Eugenics Wars could be upped to 25.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several like that. Valor in Combat is another. Even The Eugenics Wars could be upped to 25.

Ya, To Boldly Go as well, 85 in that one.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    I posted a list on a thread here when they first talked about regular additions/expansions. There were a couple that needed three milestones added back then.