Home The Bridge
Options

When the Timelines Gods Smile on You

So today was probably my best single day in Timelines. I have been playing for 4 1/2 years. But today was unique. Using polestars, I finally got my first copy of Captain Braxton. So, the day was a success. Tonight, after nearly 10,000 rounds in Gauntlet, I got my first copy of Locutus of Borg (on a 87th place finish no less). So, two new Big Book of Behold Advice level one character in one day. After all the chaos over the last month, I am pretty happy with TP today. I hope others have these kind of days to keep the game going strong!!!

Comments

• Options
    PS Still need Cheese Cake Seven to finish off the level ones!!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    So today was probably my best single day in Timelines. I have been playing for 4 1/2 years. But today was unique. Using polestars, I finally got my first copy of Captain Braxton. So, the day was a success. Tonight, after nearly 10,000 rounds in Gauntlet, I got my first copy of Locutus of Borg (on a 87th place finish no less). So, two new Big Book of Behold Advice level one character in one day. After all the chaos over the last month, I am pretty happy with TP today. I hope others have these kind of days to keep the game going strong!!!

You must have given a nice offering of Wesley Crushers.