Home Past Anomalies
Options

$9.99 LTO Broken (only giving 1k dil rather than posted 2800 dil)

calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in Past Anomalies
I bought it twice and saw my balance was only increased by 2k (plus bonus) rather than the expected 5600 dil.

Comments

• Options
    4xjl49zqzq0k.jpg

2000+800+250(500vp/2 for vip14)=3050 dil

but, i received only 1250 dilitium

TWICE

TP deceived me. Again. Will TP programmers be punished, will they apologize? Or I will be banned again because I read what is written on game screen, press big yellow button on screen, and honestly bought as it was written?
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    guest_1337 wrote: »
    4xjl49zqzq0k.jpg

2000+800+250(500vp/2 for vip14)=3050 dil

but, i received only 1250 dilitium

TWICE

TP deceived me. Again. Will TP programmers be punished, will they apologize? Or I will be banned again because I read what is written on game screen, press big yellow button on screen, and honestly bought as it was written?

Being polite and forgiving to this team has grown old. Every update, lto, normal day gets screwed up by these guys.

They eat a huge plate of crow just a few days ago regarding their QA, and their VERY NEXT LTO is messed up due to a lazy lack of proof reading. Seriously, someone needs to lose their job. This is an embarrassment for the company. They can’t let this happen.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We apologize for this error.
    The image was incorrect on this offer, this has now been rectified.

For those of you who have purchased the offer while it was showing the wrong image, please submit a ticket.

Thank you and I am sorry the inconvenience.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    We apologize for this error.
    The image was incorrect on this offer, this has now been rectified.

For those of you who have purchased the offer while it was showing the wrong image, please submit a ticket.

Thank you and I am sorry the inconvenience.

This is at least three times in the past four weeks with at least one LTO or portal offer being wrong or broken, and it needs more high-level attention than it has been getting.
  • Options
    Thank You, @Shan for fast answering.
    Of course, I sent the ticket. But I, as many other players, are very interested ... Will the promised (in offer and big yellow "BUY"-button) amount of dilitium be refunded? Or me as the buyer is again to blame for the fact that someone made a mistake and offered wrong. In this situation. When it is not the buyer who benefits from the next mistake, but the company. Or you will reset your inventory :D
    very interested.... keep watching
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I was about to pull the trigger on this one, because it looks like a great deal. until you read the fine print. WRG - you have GOT to "Do Better". Copy editing before something goes out is a very simple task. If the same person is getting it wrong, they should not be allowed to do it anymore.

Here we go again...

kf3tr9ia1szf.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    BarnBurnerBarnBurner ✭✭✭✭
    WHOA
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    The offer with the incorrect image has been taken down while we were working on rectifying it.
    If you purchased the offer while its art was showing 2800 Dilithium, you will be granted the difference.

Player Support will be able to verify when the offer was purchased and if it was correct or not.
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was about to pull the trigger on this one, because it looks like a great deal. until you read the fine print. WRG - you have GOT to "Do Better". Copy editing before something goes out is a very simple task. If the same person is getting it wrong, they should not be allowed to do it anymore.

Here we go again...

kf3tr9ia1szf.png

Not sure how you're getting something like that. Mine is showing this.

u6smdmrbnmvl.jpg
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Here we go again...

kf3tr9ia1szf.png

I've moved your discussion here in Engineering as it relates to a bug.
    I've also merged it to the existing thread.

To recap:

- when the Dilithium Overload went live at noon ET it showed the wrong art, advertising 2800 Dilithium
    - the offer was taken down while we were rectifying the situation, and was brought back up once corrections were made
    - for players having made a purchase while the offer showed 2800 Dilithium, you will be granted the difference.

Player Support will be able to verify when the offer was purchased and if it was correct or not.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    For players who have not submitted a ticket, Player Support will reach out once the correction has been made to your account.