Home The Bridge

Nurse Crusher artwork released shame the name is missing 19th

ST_DreadnoughtST_Dreadnought ✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in The Bridge
Who is proof reading the last months worth of releases and game glitches?

Waiting to have Nurse Crushers artwork approved ok, shame it wasn't worth the wait but which Century is she supposed to be from? Surely adding 19th to her title would make more sense?

Comments

• Not a database issue I don’t think. Potato head Martok begins with a numeric
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a weird name, but I don't think they intend to switch it up. When I inquired about why we had Bridal Deanna Troi and Bride Kasidy Danielle Yates in the same event, the answer was that there was no set naming convention. I suspect the same is true here.
  • Blast HardcheeseBlast Hardcheese ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    NURSE CRUSHER IN THE 25TH CENTURY

EDIT: Also, Time's Arrow hype!
  • Spock-OSpock-O ✭✭✭
    TP doubling down again, Sound familiar? We didn't screw up the "BUY AGAIN" the players did. We didn't mess up the name, the players are unreasonable. Coupled with yet ANOTHER fubar LTO because someone at TP can't read or do math.........if there was not real money involved it would be comical.
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    TP doubling down again, Sound familiar? We didn't screw up the "BUY AGAIN" the players did. We didn't mess up the name, the players are unreasonable. Coupled with yet ANOTHER fubar LTO because someone at TP can't read or do math.........if there was not real money involved it would be comical.

Umm... I can’t tell if you’re being serious or satirical.

Yes, the name should change. The artwork is a bigger concern. Someone in my fleet said that they gave Crusher jowls, which was accurate but also quite unfair to the actress who played the role.
  • I don't like the name but its not wrong, or a copy / type error. That's the American historical period contemporary with the old west / Napoleonic era. There is no universal international standard for 'eras'.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s ok to me.
    Let’s fly!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    It’s ok to me.
    Does it make sense now?

bbtnvcq7lyxz.png

I agree Duck Dodgers it is. 😊😉
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I don't like the name but its not wrong, or a copy / type error. That's the American historical period contemporary with the old west / Napoleonic era. There is no universal international standard for 'eras'.

Can I get a source for a historical era known simply as "Century" taking place contemporaneously with Reconstruction/Gilded Age/Progressive Era? I cannot seem to find one.

I think you hit on a possibility, but could be to wordy. "Industrial Age Crusher"

Not quite. They say the Industrial Age was over about 1840. I guess it would have to be the next one. Whatever that is??

Wiki shows Machine Age. So "Machine age Crusher"

Would there be royalty problems with naming her Time's Arrow Crusher??
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Navarch wrote: »

Umm... I can’t tell if you’re being serious or satirical.

Yes, the name should change. The artwork is a bigger concern. Someone in my fleet said that they gave Crusher jowls, which was accurate but also quite unfair to the actress who played the role.

I think he is serious. TP KNOWS they made a mistake here but are too stubborn to admit it or fix it. Sound familiar? :|

8ew3ikx2sm8h.png

Get it now? Hello, TP? McFly? McFly?
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be fine with Century Martok. We could have a whole century collection and if you complete it you get a millennium gate avatar.

f2wjffmw9fnc.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • And years later, an injured space alien would copy that design to provide a 'space' station, for all our heroes needs.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not worried about the name.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously - this seems like something that is absolutely not worth spending this much energy on. We all know what era she came from...
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Seriously - this seems like something that is absolutely not worth spending this much energy on. We all know what era she came from...

It's certainly not the game's biggest problem, for sure. It's just sloppy work.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    How is no one else like this on the inside? lol

1nel9llmyrrg.gif

Agreed, it is not the most efficient work, and there are certainly other issues where I wish TP/WRG would focus their attention.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • How is no one else like this on the inside? lol

1nel9llmyrrg.gif

Agreed, it is not the most efficient work, and there are certainly other issues where I wish TP/WRG would focus their attention.

Well they aren’t focusing their attention on this one :neutral::tongue:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!