Home The Bridge

390-dil makeup packs

I forget, are these packs normally available on Tuesday or Wednesday after the mega is over?

If Tuesday, are we not doing them any more?

Comments

• BresusBresus ✭✭✭
    Came here to ask the same thing. I passed on the crew slot sale specifically to save my dil for post-mega packs :(
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we just need to be patient. Do not know for sure though. But today is the day normally
  • Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭
    I *thought* they were on Tuesday but I might be wrong? Just logged in to open them only to see they weren't there.

Would be a shame if they no longer did them!
  • BresusBresus ✭✭✭
    It was definitely Tuesday in the past.
  • I have dilithium to spend. Bring on the packs.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lt. Gambol wrote: »
    I have dilithium to spend. Bring on the packs.

+1
  • Since the 650 pack still shows 24 hours remaining, I'm hoping that maybe they just set them up for Wednesday
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Since the 650 pack still shows 24 hours remaining, I'm hoping that maybe they just set them up for Wednesday

Interesting point. But that did not make a difference in the past. I just think they are being cautious. They do not want any mistakes. I think it will be out any time now.
  • Since the 650 pack still shows 24 hours remaining, I'm hoping that maybe they just set them up for Wednesday

That’s what I’m hoping as well
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Have 12k dilithium ready to spend. Bring the packs On! 🤪
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    There Their here😊
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my 5th star on Q on my first pull, added stars to both Miller and Soren (both of the golds I had picked up already), a 550 honor for a 6th star on Q, and finished off Salia. Just missing the final star on Rand, but otherwise this was perfect.
  • Happy to have White Rabbit! Good to freeze Donatra, Didn’t really want Soren but oh well

517qjoshc59a.png
    av4d1ytbyihb.png
    xbm25gmy2ic0.png
    37pjzpasj53q.png
    154r88l9asjn.png
    c0xypryo3kc3.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Two packs:

- Wyatt Miller - first star

- Caldos IV Crusher - first star
    - Bartender Tuvok - 2nd * in a behold with two new crew including Portal 43(?) and EV Suit Burnham. With the two new 5*s already I decided to add some stars instead of taking Burnham.

Uh ... I was kind of hoping to finish off my 4*s Rand and Salia, was slumming all mega ... ah well.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 packs, 5 beholds!!

All of them, all-frozen :'(
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Bought a load of slots, so just enough for 1 pack. Bought it, got Rand, and realised I have all 4* FF for this collection for the first time ever, so probably a bit of a waste!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Main account opened 62 packs. 13 legendaries only 1 of them was a behold.
    So 12 legendaries from mega. But 5 of them were Lothario Q. So i will be doing a second of him.

The Begold I picked Gunslinger Uhura.

Mega
    5 Lothario Q
    4 Soren
    2 Caldos IV Crusher
    1 Wyatt Miller

My second account opened 73 packs, first 30 had no legendaries.
    But I did fine considering. I opened 73 because I was trying to get the last star on Lothario Q. I was close to my limit on packs when I got him and a Begold that I picked Musketeer La Forge in, the Begold came before I got Q. I got 13 legendaries in this account too. And no duplicates👍

Begolds I picked,
    Lt. Commander La Forge
    Senator Vreenak
    Timicin
    Diversion Yates
    Commodore Robert April
    Musketeer La Forge

Mega legendaries
    1 Wyatt Miller
    1 Bridal Deanna Troi
    2 Soren
    2 Caldos IV Crusher
    1 Lothario Q

3rd account 3 legendaries out of 24 packs
    1 Soren
    1 Bridal Deanna Troi
    1 Caldos IV Crusher

• TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Well, that was neat! I sprang for three packs and got a fifth star for Grateful Lwaxana, an Age of Sail Worf, and a fourth star for Rand and Q Junior. Kinda’ hard to not keep mashing that button, but I’ve a lot of work to do training and equipping who I already have.
  • 2 packs 1 Q, I'm happy!
  • Update:
    20 packs, Q, Miller, Soren, and Troi, along with Irina and Mambo Picard. RNG was very kind.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought one last one.

This is worse than getting three immortalized crew.

gcg758yqjij3.jpg