Home Engineering Room
Options

Supply Kit Bug On Android 8.0

Admiral HessAdmiral Hess ✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in Engineering Room
I encountered a very interesting bug earlier today with the supply kits. I had 21 in inventory, so I clicked on the yellow [FREE] button, and saw the animation start (the electric sparks around the box), but then it just stopped immediately. The counter still showed 21, and nothing showed active. Pushed the [Free] button a 2nd time, same thing - partial animation, counter unchanged. Did it a 3rd time, still no change. Okay, it's broken. I flipped back to the main screen - and in the upper right I see the supply kit active for 2 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes! I go back to the boosts and kits page, and now it shows active, with 18 remaining!

Am I crazy, or were we only able to run one kit at a time, and never more than 24 hours? Is this a bug, or a new feature? Or, is it an exploit and I'm about to get banned?

And, yes, I did submit this to customer service right after it happened. No word back from them yet.

Looking for some ideas.

LLAP!

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it is a bug. I think it is your connection. It happened once to me. If you open a second kit while the first is going, it will just add an extra 24 hours. If it matters to you, I'm sure CS can fix it. I have over a hundred kits, myself, and briefly considered opening three and a half months" worth; however, that is a bit overkill.